DataCamp for Mobile is the easiest way to build data science skills at your own pace with the highest-quality learning content taught by expert instructors—in just five minutes a day!
DataCamp for Mobile is designed for all skill levels, and offers the most in-depth content available in the app store to learn Python, R, and SQL. We know that coding on the go is different from a desktop experience, which is why all of our DataCamp for Mobile content is fully optimized for seamless practice on mobile devices. Plus, our gamified app makes mastering data science and analytics actually fun! DataCamp for Mobile is also the best way to keep your skills sharp when you’re learning on your own—our personalized instant feedback system lets you learn from your mistakes and reinforce new skills.
With a DataCamp for Mobile subscription, you’ll benefit from:
* Convenience—the easiest way to build data science and analytics skills on mobile.
* Quality—we offer the highest quality content to learn data science and analytics on mobile.
* Flexibility—our content is designed for all skill levels so you can learn at your own pace anytime, anywhere.
* Fun—we know how to make learning a fun experience!
* Extra practice—reinforce your skills through short practice sessions.
We are continuously launching new content, including new practice workouts, flashcards, courses, and lessons.
What You’ll Learn
Learn to code with Python
* Introduction to Python: Master the basics of data science using the Python programming language and the NumPy package for scientific computing.
* Intermediate Python: Level up your data science skills by creating visualizations using Matplotlib and manipulating DataFrames with pandas.
* Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 1): Learn the art of writing your own functions in Python, as well as key concepts like scoping and error handling.
* Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 2): Continue to build your modern data science skills by learning about iterators and list comprehensions.
* Introduction to Importing Data in Python: Learn to import data into Python from various sources, such as Excel, SQL, SAS, and right from the web.
* Data Manipulation with pandas: Use the world’s most popular Python data science package to manipulate data and calculate summary statistics.
Learn to code with SQL
* Introduction to SQL: Master the basics of querying tables in relational databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, and PostgreSQL.
* Joining Data in SQL: Join two or three tables together into one, combine tables using set theory, and work with subqueries in PostgreSQL.
* Intermediate SQL: Master the complex SQL queries necessary to answer a wide variety of data science questions and prepare robust data sets for analysis in PostgreSQL.
* PostgreSQL Summary Stats and Window Functions: Learn how to create queries for analytics and data engineering with window functions, the SQL secret weapon!
* Functions for Manipulating Data in PostgreSQL: Learn the most important PostgreSQL functions for manipulating, processing, and transforming data.
* Topics include selecting columns, filtering rows, aggregate functions, sorting, grouping, and joins.
Learn to code with the R programming language
* R is a programming language built specifically for working with data.
* R is popular among researchers and statisticians and has a vast collection of community-contributed packages.
* Introduction to R: Master the basics of data analysis by manipulating common data structures such as vectors, matrices, and data frames.
* Intermediate R: Continue your journey to becoming an R ninja by learning about conditional statements, loops, and vector functions.
* Introduction to the Tidyverse: Get started on the path to exploring and visualizing your own data with the tidyverse, a powerful and popular collection of data science tools within R.
In this version, we have improved the experience for purchasing subscriptions.
Ratings and Reviews
I just wanted to thank everyone at DataCamp. You guys are going to be instrumental in creating a new generation of data scientists!! I’ve always just dipped my toe in with data science and machine learning projects and then I found DataCamp!!! Idk how I hadn’t heard of this sooner. The website and the app so far have worked flawlessly. It’s interactive and helps with hints when you get something wrong. I use the practice sessions to keep my skills fresh and I love earning xp for completing stuff, it’s really motivating. I can’t wait to get into the more advanced stuff and do the git course! You guys are doing a phenomenal job. I can only imagine how many people you will help learn and inspire to continue pushing their knowledge and the limits of these technologies!!! Imagine how many useful things these students will create and share with the world!! With DataCamp, it can’t be any easier to get started learning. Give it a try!!!
Awesome DataScience App
I have used several online learning apps and this one is by far the best. It gives you interesting problems to work through immediately. Everything is sequential and makes sense. They remove all the friction from having to juggle multiple environments. Great work!
Edit, 5 months later: I now have over 70 hours of DataCamp training. I absolutely recommend the service, however the mobile application lags far behind the web application. There is limited ability to learn through this app— there are only a handful of courses on the mobile app, where the web app has hundreds. Hopefully they will continue to add new courses to the mobile platform as time goes on.
Edit 2: they fixed a bug that erased daily challenge progress the day after I reported it. I am therefore adding a star to the rating.
Thank you so much for this amazing app
I love it so much because it’s one of the best top language apps I installed and it matches my situation as I tell I signed up for computer programming in a couple months and this app I garantee will help in so much. Honestly everyone I know should download this app because it doesn’t just accurately teach you python it also brings you knowledge, I love how there is no pop up ads or a load of them speaking of that. And I would love to thank everyone who worked on data camp and helped me and others. Good job guys on making this wonderful game and thank you for putting you knowledge to make this experience. Lastly this is my first review I have ever written in the AppStore and I really think y’all are special. Print(‘thanks’)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Datacamp inc.
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 DataCamp Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Mobile Subscription $59.99
- Monthly Mobile Subscription $9.99
- Standard Monthly Subscription $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.