Learn the fundamentals of coding and how to import, analyze, and visualize data in five minutes per day!
Designed for beginners and advanced users, DataCamp’s Mobile Coding Courses offer the most in-depth content available in the app store today. We offer courses in Python, R, and SQL that are 100% optimized for mobile and taught by expert instructors. The gamified experience keeps you engaged while you master data science and analytics, and you learn from mistakes with our personalized instant feedback system.
NEW: Learn Python by writing real code on the go in our new interactive coding courses! Our mobile app interface introduces features like a custom keyboard and auto-complete for coding, which makes writing code as easy as sending a text message.
Don’t lose what you’ve learned with our practice challenges, offering daily exercises you can complete while commuting or waiting for coffee. Have fun learning to code at your own pace!
Here’s what DataCamp users are saying:
“Honestly everyone I know should download this app because it doesn’t just accurately teach you to code, it also brings you in-depth knowledge.”
“I use the practice sessions to keep my skills fresh, it’s really motivating.”
“I love how there are no pop up ads.”
“Learning to code made easy! The only coding app I use for programming in Python, SQL, and R!”
“After checking out DataCamp and doing the first lessons, I was impressed! So much so, in fact, that I didn't hesitate to sign up to continue the lessons. This site is how things need to be done.”
Learn to code with Python
* Learn by writing real code on the go
* Python is a general-purpose programming language
* Introduction to Python explains the basics of data science using the Python programming language and the NumPy package for scientific computing
* Intermediate Python will teach you to make visualizations with Matplotlib and manipulate DataFrames with pandas
* Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 1): Learn the art of writing your own functions in Python, as well as key concepts like scoping and error handling.
* Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 2): Continue to build your modern data science skills by learning about iterators and list comprehensions.
* Importing Data in Python (Part 1): Learn to import data into Python from various sources, such as Excel, SQL, SAS, and right from the web.
Learn to code with R
* R is a programming language for statistical computing and graphics
* Introduction to R lets you master the basics of data analysis by introducing vectors, matrices, and R code
* In Introduction to the Tidyverse, you'll learn how to transform and visualize data using R packages like dplyr and ggplot2
Learn to code with SQL
* SQL is a database management language for querying relational databases
* Intro to SQL for Data Science helps you get comfortable with the world of relational databases
* Learn SQL syntax shared by many types of databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle
* Lessons include: selecting columns, filtering rows, aggregate functions, sorting, grouping, and joins
New courses will be added soon!
This version contains several improvements to the learning experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I just wanted to thank everyone at DataCamp. You guys are going to be instrumental in creating a new generation of data scientists!! I’ve always just dipped my toe in with data science and machine learning projects and then I found DataCamp!!! Idk how I hadn’t heard of this sooner. The website and the app so far have worked flawlessly. It’s interactive and helps with hints when you get something wrong. I use the practice sessions to keep my skills fresh and I love earning xp for completing stuff, it’s really motivating. I can’t wait to get into the more advanced stuff and do the git course! You guys are doing a phenomenal job. I can only imagine how many people you will help learn and inspire to continue pushing their knowledge and the limits of these technologies!!! Imagine how many useful things these students will create and share with the world!! With DataCamp, it can’t be any easier to get started learning. Give it a try!!!
Awesome DataScience App
I have used several online learning apps and this one is by far the best. It gives you interesting problems to work through immediately. Everything is sequential and makes sense. They remove all the friction from having to juggle multiple environments. Great work!
Edit, 5 months later: I now have over 70 hours of DataCamp training. I absolutely recommend the service, however the mobile application lags far behind the web application. There is limited ability to learn through this app— there are only a handful of courses on the mobile app, where the web app has hundreds. Hopefully they will continue to add new courses to the mobile platform as time goes on.
Edit 2: they fixed a bug that erased daily challenge progress the day after I reported it. I am therefore adding a star to the rating.
Thank you so much for this amazing app
I love it so much because it’s one of the best top language apps I installed and it matches my situation as I tell I signed up for computer programming in a couple months and this app I garantee will help in so much. Honestly everyone I know should download this app because it doesn’t just accurately teach you python it also brings you knowledge, I love how there is no pop up ads or a load of them speaking of that. And I would love to thank everyone who worked on data camp and helped me and others. Good job guys on making this wonderful game and thank you for putting you knowledge to make this experience. Lastly this is my first review I have ever written in the AppStore and I really think y’all are special. Print(‘thanks’)
- Datacamp inc.
- 30.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 DataCamp Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Mobile Subscription $59.99
- Monthly Mobile Subscription $9.99
- Yearly Mobile Subscription $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.