Daybook is a FREE, passcode-protected personal diary, journal and notes app available for IOS. Daybook is designed to record activities, experiences, thoughts and ideas throughout a day. It lets you organise your created diary/journal entries or notes from the past in the easiest way.
WHY USE DAYBOOK?
• SAFEGUARD MEMORIES: Daybook enables to write a private diary, memoir, journals, and notes in the easiest way. This helps to record memories in an organized manner.
• SECURE AND PASSCODE PROTECTED: Journal with lock helps to keep the dairy private. Security Code allows keeping your entries private. Data stored in the app is securely protected
• EASY-TO-USE: It's easy-to-use, straightforward journaling, a daily routine tracker with superior diary/journal experience. Nothing confusing, nothing complicated- its simple diary for daily writing. Just write and save journal notebook! Simple diary Calendar view helps to easily navigate to a previously written diary.
• ONE TIME SINGLE SIGN ON: Why bother having to remember yet another login details? One time Sign in using Gmail/facebook/email id per device enables it to be a journal diary with a password. The notepad diary daily routine included in the app will be accessed with just passcode later on.
• FREE CONTENT STORAGE WITH AUTO DATA BACKUP: Content/photos included in the daily notes journal will be accessed from different devices and will back up to the cloud automatically. Never need to worry about losing the diary entries. Thus safeguarding memories with the dairy-free app.
• Speak to write diary: Daybook Speech notes feature enable to record voice notes, creating speech to text entries powered by AI.
• MULTIPURPOSE USABILITY: Following are some of the use cases where Daybook can be used
- As a to-do list app: Journal with pictures helps to organize ideas or thoughts to maximise productivity by making notes and lists instantly.
- As a Business diary day planner: Create agendas, write memos, craft presentations as notes using daybook as a task manager app.
- As a Trip journal app: Seamlessly enable us to travel journal including travel photos in an orderly manner. camera capture enables to take photos quickly in a simple journal.
- As a Daily expense tracker: Organise your receipts, bills and invoices daily. Note and save!
- As a Class notebook: For educational purpose, use it as - homework tracker, Assignment Planner, simple notebook, quick reference, creating quick notes with pictures
- As a wish list app: A Bullet journal aids note down wish list quickly.
We have planned to include following features in upcoming updates for daybook app
- diary app with Voice-activated actions Using Alexa/google assistant
- Daily Mood tracker for diary
- Search based on tags or location
Follow us on facebook:
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at DayBook.email@example.com
Based on the feedback from our users, we have incorporated the following features/ changes to Daybook
- A UI with a fresh interface
- Setting Theme - Ability to pick up color themes
- New grouping of Daybook entries based on date
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
First of all I just want to say that I really love this app . It’s easy to use and the design is simple and simply perfect . I honestly like everything about it . But the thing is I wish it had come with the opportunity to share our thoughts trough ICloud or to our email for example because what if our phone got stolen or we just decide to change our phone ? We will lose everything . Again , see that I rated this app with 4 stars , it’s only because of that , beside that this app is perfect because I like to write a lot and I can’t have an handwriting journal because you know that people are really curious . I hope you guys will think about it di the upcoming UPDATES sincerely . Take care and THANK YOU again for this app .
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! Currently, we do support auto cloud back-up and sync across multiple devices. All the data is automatically saved using a login account. So if login using same signed up an account in iPad or new iPhone or any Android device entries will automatically available to you without any old fashion backup. Hope this answers your concern.
Just a Journal, THANK YOU!
So many journal apps want to guide you or improve you or make you coffee in the morning. I just want a simple interface to write down my thoughts quickly, efficiently, and a way to review them later with the same efficiency. So here we are with this journaling app making me very happy. However... I would PAY MONEY for a “night mode” screen option! I work second shift and a bright white screen isn’t always my friend.
I love the app. Works great between devices. Yet there is a problem where when you start an entry, need to leave then want to return. You can tap the edit button all day long and the keyboard will not pop up. Now it did try to allow me to use my microphone, but it needed permission, which I would not give. Whatever, it would not allow me to edit the entry. I prefer to do things my way. Meaning I do not want. To give the app permission to transcribe. My keyboard already does that. What, I would like to do is use the keyboard that comes with the device, yet the app won’t allow it. So we seem to be at odds. Have a great day. I’ll take a different path.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.