DayCount can remember all your events, alert you when you want to be reminded and track your time, so you focus on what’s important to you, and boost your productivity - day in, day out.
• Countdown the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until your events.
• Keep track of the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds since your events.
• Achieve your goals and create positive habits by aiming for the longest streak of productive days.
• Backup and sync your events and streaks across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
• Sort events into custom categories.
• Schedule notifications to alert you hours, days, weeks, months, or years before or after your events.
• Write notes in dedicated note-taking spaces for each of your events.
• Add an infinite number of events.
• Customise with themes.
• Set out multiple events to be easily viewed with Grid.
• Adjust visibility to boost text visibility by increasing contrast.
• Resize events with regular, medium, large, and huge options.
• Set between Light and Dark modes.
• Widget provides quick access to your top events.
• Light and Dark widget modes.
• Share your progress with a full-resolution screenshot of your event.
• Automatically arrange events by alphabetical order or by date.
• Reset button to set event date to current date.
• Alternate Light App Icon.
DayCount offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription with a free 7-day trial. After the free trial period, the subscription price will be charged to the payment method associated with your iTunes Account. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price. You may turn off auto-renew after the purchase by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://goo.gl/qKXvYk
Ready for another update? Here is what's new in DayCount.
• Improved widget performance.
• A few minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow, This is a superior product, worthy of Careful consideration!
I looked at every reminder in the App Store and came to the conclusion this was the best. Well designed UI allows you quickly and easily add nagging reminders, which I find useful, as well as running streaks or “since” events. The colors are useful, you can create your own categories, like personal, work, or financial, and run multiple reminders under each. The best part was, if you buy the premium edition, you can have unlimited reminders per event. So you can set a proportional reminder for 1 year out, and another for 6 months out, then another for 1 month out, then two weeks, then a week then a day, then an hour. It doesn’t yet allow fractional hours like .50 or .25 for minutes, but dialing in a reminder an hour out is very useful. It was updated the day I bought the Premium version so it’s being kept up, and you can subscribe or just buy it. There wasn’t a website or instruction page but after playing with it I learned how to move items into categories, and display the grid view.
The widget view seems to need some work to be able to move it elsewhere.... still, I’m very pleased with this purchase. I synced it between my iPad and iPhone. Thank You.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your review! I am glad that you like DayCount! ☺️☺️
If you need any help with the widget, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
I use this to track all kinds of things, such as the last time I changed my air filter, got a hair cut, watered my plants, etc. Almost anything that needs to be repeated on some kind of interval. I like that you can create alerts to let you know when a certain amount of time has passed but they could be improved in two ways: 1. The alerts get deleted after they are triggered. I would like to be able to add alerts that are persistent. For example, I always want to be alerted one week after I water my plants. After I hit “Reset” I currently have to re-add the alert as well. I would like it to just reset along with the item that is being tracked. 2. The alerts only show up on my phone notifications and sometimes I miss what it was for. It would be nice if the app also had a place that allows me to see the recent alerts. Thank you for a great app! I hope this feedback helps!
A week sober! ☀️
That hours setting! I quit smoking weed during self-quarantine, and I was really nervous about it. I quit smoking cigarettes several years ago, so I added that quit date and my weed one and switched both to hours. Seeing the enormous number for cigarettes helped encourage me and gave me confidence at the very beginning of this process. Seeing the hours ticking by while that number kept growing helped me more than I can even describe. I have about 15 games that I set aside to fidget with when I get antsy in my pantsy, but I usually open DayCount first to remind myself what I’ve achieved so far. 💗 Thanks so much for this app!
(Feature request: I’d love an Apple Watch app. I don’t need to add anything, just view it. Thanks again!)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zaminiti Pty Ltd
- 247.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Zaminiti
- In-App Purchases
- DayCount Premium $14.49
- DayCount Forever $27.99
- DayCount Pro $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.