**4M+ Downloads in 200+ Countries**
DayCount can remember all your events, alert you when you want to be reminded and track your time, so you focus on what’s important to you, and boost your productivity - day in, day out.
• Countdown the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until your events.
• Keep track of the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds since your events.
• Achieve your goals and create positive habits by aiming for the longest streak of productive days.
• Backup and sync your events and streaks across iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and even Mac.
• Build and customize widgets with unique combinations of filters, fonts, textures and and borders.
• Sort events into custom categories.
• Schedule notifications to alert you minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years before or after your events.
• Daily summary alerts to notify you of your top 5 events or streaks.
• Import calendar items directly into DayCount.
• Save a location to your event and find directions using Apple or Google Maps.
• Add days to today’s date to find the future date, or subtract days to find the past date.
• Lock DayCount using Face ID or Touch ID.
• Manual override for Time Zones.
• Repeat events daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly, or a specific number of days of your choosing.
• Use decimal counting.
• Write notes in dedicated note-taking spaces for each of your events.
• Add an infinite number of events.
• Customize with themes.
• Set out multiple events to be easily viewed with Grid.
• Adjust visibility to boost text visibility by increasing contrast.
• Resize events with regular, medium, large, and huge options.
• Set between Light and Dark modes.
• Light and Dark widget modes.
• Share your progress with a full-resolution screenshot of your event.
• Automatically arrange events by alphabetical order or by date.
• Reset button to set event date to current date.
• Alternate Light App Icon.
DayCount offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription with a free 7-day trial. After the free trial period, the subscription price will be charged to the payment method associated with your iTunes Account. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price. You may turn off auto-renew after the purchase by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://goo.gl/qKXvYk
A few bug fixes and some performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow, This is a superior product, worthy of Careful consideration!
I looked at every reminder in the App Store and came to the conclusion this was the best. Well designed UI allows you quickly and easily add nagging reminders, which I find useful, as well as running streaks or “since” events. The colors are useful, you can create your own categories, like personal, work, or financial, and run multiple reminders under each. The best part was, if you buy the premium edition, you can have unlimited reminders per event. So you can set a proportional reminder for 1 year out, and another for 6 months out, then another for 1 month out, then two weeks, then a week then a day, then an hour. It doesn’t yet allow fractional hours like .50 or .25 for minutes, but dialing in a reminder an hour out is very useful. It was updated the day I bought the Premium version so it’s being kept up, and you can subscribe or just buy it. There wasn’t a website or instruction page but after playing with it I learned how to move items into categories, and display the grid view.
The widget view seems to need some work to be able to move it elsewhere.... still, I’m very pleased with this purchase. I synced it between my iPad and iPhone. Thank You.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your review! I am glad that you like DayCount! ☺️☺️
If you need any help with the widget, let me know at email@example.com
I absolutely love this app
I got this app to use to keep track of a date I was really looking forward to, but it has since become so much more than that. Now it is my reminder calendar, the only one that has ever worked for me. With any previous reminder calendar, I’d either forget to put in the date altogether or forget to look at it, and any notifications blend in with all my others and get overlooked. This is different. It’s more visual, which is so much more fun and easier to keep in mind. It’s so much easier to remember a date as how soon until you reach it rather than a fixed number on a calendar. The themes help a lot! There is so much variety, and the fact I can make my hair appointment look like a salon in the background and pay day have money in the background is fun both to create and to look at. lol
The app is very reliable, easy to use, and beautiful.
Widget Does Not Work
I really like this app, I really really do, but I have to say, the iOS widget is so buggy and does not work properly. It is meant to show your closest upcoming event, but wow it takes some work to get it to do that. It should smoothly update when I update the date of the event, or when I add a new event that comes sooner, it should update to that one, but no, to get to update you have to remove the widget from the home screen, then you have to reboot your device, and then add the widget again. That’s just preposterous. And that when the widget does not just only a gray empty square. This should be fixed right away.
Also, after the time of an event has passed, it starts to count up “x days since event”, why? It’d be better that once the event has passed, the next upcoming event shows automatically in the widget. The events should be automatically deleted once they pass, or at least be archived somehow like in a “past events” section if we want to do something else with them. The widget should only show the closest upcoming event, not having to change that ourselves.
Fix the widget functionality ASAP!
Developer Response ,
You’re right, the widgets have been a bit buggy to be honest, which we’ve now worked upon!
Hopefully you’ll take another look at them.
Also, we’ve written a guide on how to edit your widgets to show the specific event you’d like to track. https://www.daycountapp.com/widgets-tutorial
Thanks for taking the time to write your review, good or not so good feedback is always welcomed, we can always improve to become better!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zaminiti Pty Ltd
- 450.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Zaminiti
- In-App Purchases
- DayCount Premium $9.99
- DayCount Forever $27.99
- DayCount Pro $12.99
- StreakCount $12.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.