DayCount can remember all your events, alert you when you want to be reminded and track your time, so you focus on what’s important to you, and boost your productivity - day in, day out.
• Countdown the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until your events.
• Keep track of the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds since your events.
• Achieve your goals and create positive habits by aiming for the longest streak of productive days.
• Backup and sync your events and streaks across iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
• Schedule notifications to alert you hours, days, weeks, months or years before or after your events.
• Write notes in dedicated note-taking spaces for each of your events.
• Add an infinite number of events.
• Customise with themes.
• Set out multiple events to be easily viewed with Grid.
• Adjust visibility to boost text visibility by increasing contrast.
• Resize events with regular, medium, large and huge options.
• Set between Light and Dark modes.
• Widget provides quick access to your top events.
• Light and Dark widget modes.
• Share your progress with a full-resolution screenshot of your event.
• Tap and hold DayCount events, then drag to rearrange order.
• Reset button to set event date to current date.
• Alternate Light App Icon.
DayCount offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription with a free 7-day trial. After the free trial period, the subscription price will be charged to the payment method associated with your iTunes Account. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price. You may turn off auto-renew after the purchase by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://goo.gl/qKXvYk
With each update, we build DayCount to become better than ever. Here's what you will find in this update.
• Backup and sync your events and streaks across your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
• Bug fixes and various improvements.
Love the app? Rate us, we love feedback!
Any questions, feel free to reach out through the app!
Ratings and Reviews
I use this to track all kinds of things, such as the last time I changed my air filter, got a hair cut, watered my plants, etc. Almost anything that needs to be repeated on some kind of interval. I like that you can create alerts to let you know when a certain amount of time has passed but they could be improved in two ways: 1. The alerts get deleted after they are triggered. I would like to be able to add alerts that are persistent. For example, I always want to be alerted one week after I water my plants. After I hit “Reset” I currently have to re-add the alert as well. I would like it to just reset along with the item that is being tracked. 2. The alerts only show up on my phone notifications and sometimes I miss what it was for. It would be nice if the app also had a place that allows me to see the recent alerts. Thank you for a great app! I hope this feedback helps!
Very easy to use and really nice design. Keep in mind that the free version is there for you to evaluate it so some features are restricted. If you want the full version it is subscription based which a lot of developers are going to so they can continue to provide updates. Honestly if you can’t afford $8 a year to support people that provide useful tools than you have bigger issues than keeping track of some dates. Giving a negative review because it’s not free is like not going to the gas station because they charge for gas. Try this ap, you will love it
It forces you to think and plan ahead when it comes to coping. I'm still trying to figure out a way to get myself and clients to actuator remember to open and use the app when in distress. Reminders are annoying so I don't know that those are the answer. I love the simplicity and don't want to convolute the app at all but I wonder if creating some sort of streak feature for opening the app and doing an action would cue memory. Even if nothing chamges, get this app because it is so helpful and worth it.
- Harry Khoury
- 129.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Harry Khoury
- In-App Purchases
- DayCount Premium $7.99
- Unlock Everything $6.99
- DayCount Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.