Daylite is an award-winning CRM and business productivity app made for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Daylite empowers you and your team to take control of your sales, keep track of communication with clients and follow-ups, execute more projects and collaborate better with your team. If you live by the Mac, you’ll love Daylite.
== Close more deals ==
- Opportunity Board lets you visually track your Sales Pipeline, see how many opportunities you have in each stage of your pipeline, and easily prioritize the most urgent and valuable opportunities.
- Streamline and standardize your sales process so your team can prioritize and focus on what’s most important.
== Build stronger relationships ==
- Build trust with your clients by remembering the important details and staying on top of promises.
- Allow you to keep track of all clients' communications including calls, appointments, and notes in one place.
- Stay top of mind: Set reminders to follow up with clients and leads, so nothing slips through the cracks.
== Execute more projects ==
- Organize all the moving pieces of a project in one place. Keep track of your projects' progress to get things done on time.
- Delegate tasks to other team members and get notified when they’ve been completed.
== Grow more efficiently ==
- With everyone on your team using Daylite, processes become streamlined and consistent, and your team can collaborate effortlessly, even remotely.
- Sync across your favourite Apple devices (Macs, iPads and iPhones), so you and your team always have the most up-to-date data.
== Why Choose Daylite? ==
For over 20 years, Daylite has been helping thousands of small businesses grow in 80+ Countries.
- CRM + Productivity-boosting power: Daylite’s productivity-focused design is aimed to support your day-to-day work, not create it.
- All in one app: Capture, organize, track, remind, search, process, collaborate and execute. It’s all in Daylite!
- Linking capability: Linking is the glue that holds all of your clients’ information together, giving you full context of a client’s history.
- Daylite calendar: Set reminders for follow-ups and schedule appointments, view your entire team's schedule in one place. See your personal appointments from your Apple Calendar right in Daylite.
- Work offline: Even if you don't have an internet connection, you’ll still have access to your data.
- Customization: Daylite is customizable to fit your workflows and is flexible enough to adjust as you grow.
- Smart lists: Build custom segmented contact lists that auto-update so you can send personalized reach-outs and stay top of mind.
- Stellar customer service: We’re here for you via email or live chat. We’re proud to maintain a 95%+ and higher customer satisfaction rating.
== Teams who use Mac love Daylite ==
Daylite has been highlighted in the Entrepreneur, Apple World Today, Apple Tech Talk, MacStories, MacWorld and more.
- Macworld Best of Show
- 4.5 mice Macworld
- 4 star MacFormat
- 4 mice - MacUser
== Terms and policy ==
Terms of Service: https://www.marketcircle.com/terms/
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Moving to Daylite Cloud
We recently moved from Daylite SelfServe to Daylite Cloud. The transition was smooth with the computers and with all of the mobile apps in the office except for my phone. My phone app was quitting spontaneously and when it worked it was very slow. But, the problem is now solved!
I contacted Daylite by email about my issue, providing them with details about my issues. I was very impressed that they not only responded quickly, but provided me with a script that cleaned out some accumulated, but obsolete alerts that were bogging my system down. The phone app now works very well and it doesn’t spontaneously quit. If they would add a way to link emails to Daylite from the phone, this would be a 5 star review. As it is, I give 4.5 because the app works very well and my support experience was great.
It’s designed for sales more than other things. I’ve used various versions of Daylite for more than 10 years.
I’m disappointed that some changes haven’t been made so it’s more useful to other industries. It seems reasonable to be able to set up lists of things to do for a project or event without having to manually change objectives or projects. Many things need to occur in some industries before the event, during and then afterwards and that is not easy with activity sets or pipelines. I’ve tried to get recommendations from support (who are very nice) but it’s more work than it should be. I’ve provided this feedback for so many years and am told they may make changes but they don’t. I end up using list type apps that can manage a project (tasks, rosters, and things to do -before -during -and after ) along with Daylite and that’s sort of silly when you have Daylite cloud.
I’ve also tried to use this for other work Projects such as class. It’s just not user friendly and some tasks that should be easy to set up and use- aren’t.
The best think is the mail integration (and the only reason I stuck with Daylite.
The iPhone app crashes on my iPhone 6, 7 and now still my x. It’s frustrating.
There are some great features but I suspect it works best for the sales industry and probably plenty of other groups
A Great iPad Component for a Great CRM!
If you need to control your business activities, your employees, your prospects, your production, this is the program for you!
This is a relational database program that keeps track of your projects, customers, and sales, etc. It connects those with all of your communication, whether it be electronic or written. The fact is this, there is no other program on the market that even comes close to the functionality of Daylite! I am always looking to build a “better mouse trap”, as they say. If there was something better, or even equally as powerful, I would know about it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear you feel comfortable using Daylite on your MacBook and iPad just as well. We appreciate your support! :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marketcircle Inc
- 59.9 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.6 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Marketcircle Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Daylite Individual - Monthly $200.00
- Daylite Individual - Annual $1,000.00
- Daylite CRM $25.00
- Daylite Projects $40.00
- Daylite CRM $250.00
- Daylite Business $800.00
- Daylite Business $700.00
- Daylite Business $129.99
- Daylite Business $80.00
- Daylite Business $119.99