50% OFF for a limited time only!
Original Price: $9.99 (US)
BusyCal is a powerful, flexible calendar app for managing busy schedules, events and tasks.
BusyCal's unique features include natural language input, customizable calendar views, an integrated to do list, meeting scheduling, travel time, maps integration, tags, alarms, search, weather, moons, birthdays, anniversaries, graphics and more.
BusyCal provides reliable support for iCloud, Google Calendar, Google Tasks, Exchange / Microsoft Outlook, Office 365, Todoist and other CalDAV servers, enabling you to sync and share calendars with other Mac and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app.
BusyCal for iOS is a full-featured mobile companion to BusyCal for macOS, the leading calendar solution for macOS that thousands of users have trusted and depended on for years.
• Display your calendar by Month, Week, Day or List.
• Pinch and zoom to control the number of weeks shown per month, and days shown per week.
• Customize the calendar appearance including calendar colors, weather, moons, birthdays, anniversaries, event times, week numbers and more.
• Manage different, named collections of calendars
• Quickly switch between different Calendar Sets
• Assign different default calendars to different sets
• Create new sets based on existing collections
• Enhanced privacy with the option to lock all your calendar sets or just the ones you choose
So. Many. Widgets
• Event List & Calendar
• Calendar & Heatmap
• Today's Date
• Next two days
• This week
• Next two weeks
• Create events manually or automatically using natural language.
• Choose from a wide range of attributes to display when viewing or editing events including travel time, time zones, attendees, contacts, tags, maps, last edit time, and more.
• Add tags to events to track projects and important events.
• Tasks are displayed directly in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
• Tasks can be undated, or scheduled to occur on a specific date or time.
• Tasks can be scheduled to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
• Tasks can be sorted and filtered by date, priority, calendar or title.
• Journal entries you create are displayed directly in the calendar as all-day events
• Journal can be scheduled to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
TRAVEL TIME, LOCATIONS & MAPS
• Supports Location Services for adding locations to events.
• Supports both Apple Maps and Google Maps for driving directions.
• Travel time allows you to block out time to travel to an appointment.
• Alarms can warn you in advance of travel time when it's time to leave.
• Display Birthdays and Anniversaries, including birthday age and anniversary number.
• Display a live 10-day weather forecast.
• Display phases of the moon.
• Display graphics created in BusyCal for macOS.
SYNC & SHARE CALENDARS
• Sync and share calendars with iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, Outlook, Office 365, Fruux, Yahoo, Kerio, Zimbra, Oracle, OwnCloud, Confluence, macOS Server, SabreDAV and other CalDAV servers.
• Sync with other Mac and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app.
• Dark Mode
• Receive Inbox notifications of meetings and changes to events on shared calendars.
• Search your calendar for past and future events and tasks.
• Set default settings for events, tasks and alarms.
· Fixed bug where an all-day event would not appear within the "Today" tab in the watch app
· Improved sorting of tasks within widgets
· Ongoing stability and performance improvements
We push updates routinely to fine-tune existing features, enhancing the app's performance and overall responsiveness for a better user experience.
· [NEW] Journal entries support
· [NEW] Natural language support for journal entries when special prefixes are used: ">", "memo", "log"
Ratings and Reviews
Wish for more
I really like it’s format and integration of tasks and calendar. I like it’s flexibility to work with multiple different types of accounts. I wish it would work with the latest iOS reminders better. I was really disappointed when the first iOS upgrade of reminders broke part of how I was using busycal. If it weren’t for that I would give it five stars for iOS and 4.5 stars for the desktop version. If it had the ability to show tasks on the date originally scheduled, but all overdue tasks in the task list bar on the right, and option two complete tasks on yesterday instead of today or the date originally scheduled, I could give the desktop five stars. I wish it had all of the features of goodtask, or synchronized with reminders in a way that would not undo the awesome BusyCal regenerate feature when also synchronizing with goodtask. I wish my chronify Integration could synchronize to a task list instead of a calendar.
The strongest link
My spouse has Parkinson’s. It is imperative that all meetings, outings & every other occurrences on both of our iPhones, iPads & MacBooks sync perfectly. We have been using the ‘Busy’ software since the beginning. Not only is the software stable, the people who run it are always there for support in a calm and friendly manner even when the answer is not what I had hoped for. Though it can be accessed by & from the three hardware devices I find it best to choose one MacBook as central station using the others for reference & to make quick changes on the fly. The other use for the non-central devices, especially the iPhones, is to take notes on an appointment when developing it, then take the time to fully describe it when at home. The full description is important especially when you consider that when ever you think you will remember what a short-hand will mean later… you won’t.
Fantastic App, but needs an Apple Watch App
So I have used Fantastical for a very long time and among the many out there, I have been disenfranchised by their massive annual cost increase. So I was looking for a new app. I noticed that SetApp had Busy call in their offerings so I took a look at the app on the Mac. AND I LOVE IT! The user interface in my opinion is so much more beautiful than Fantastical and I love that on the Mac App, the menu bar actually tells you how much time before your next appointment.
The only thing I DON’T like is the absence of an Apple Watch app, when almost every app in the App Store has this feature. Hopefully the company is working on this. In the meantime I am using Apple’s default calendar app on my Apple Watch, which is okay, but it’s antiquated compared to Fantastical’s watch app in my opinion. It would be great to know if you’re working on one, but I will still be using your calendar if you don’t.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Busy Apps FZE
- 60.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Busy Apps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.