Quick-entry for Apple's Reminders app.
Remind Me Faster is designed to let you add a reminder with as few taps as possible. Open the app and you're typing. Add a reminder and you're ready to type the next. The interface is optimised for the moment something crosses your mind.
It works with and compliments the built-in Reminders app that's already on your iPhone or iPad.
• Set a notification time with as little as one tap, or type at time/date
• Swipe left or right to quick-switch lists
• Tap the list name to choose another
• Tap the priority to increase: • ! !! !!!
• Added reminders can be viewed in the built in Reminders app
• Dark mode and alternative icons available
Remind Me Faster is free to use and without ads. Some extra features are available as in-app purchases.
• Fixes an issue with Natural Language Input where (when the feature is enabled) Japanese and Chinese keyboards wouldn't be able to input text correctly. Note that the only way I could fix this was to disable the text colouring (of date text like "tomorrow") when the device language is set to Japanese or Chinese.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic App - Would love to see shortcuts support
I would love to see iOS shortcuts support added. But, otherwise, this app is easily among the top 5 most polished and intuitive app experiences of the 1,000+ I've used/tried over the years.
But, my workflow often has me setting reminders based on web pages and other shareable things. I know I can just build a shortcut for the official reminders app (which I have) but typically I'm looking to set date/time for the reminder as I'm creating the reminder, at which point I always miss the ease-of-use of the RemindMeFaster interface.
Two other suggestions:
1 - would love to have URLs pasted into notes automatically moved to the URL field of the reminder. Otherwise, they aren't clickable in the reminders app. That or I'd love to have the option for that input.
2 - this app's design and UX would work very well for a Notes app companion, too (IMHO)
Very useful, but not customizable enough
I would really like to be able to change the reminder single-tap buttons. For example, “Tue 9am” (where “Tue” is tomorrow’s day-of-the-week) would be much more useful than just arbitrarily adding “+24h” to whatever time it is now. There is a *lot* of empty screen real estate on the bottom right, so there is plenty of room at the bottom for more “quick buttons”. (To set a quick reminder, I just need a title and don’t need 70% of the screen to be empty.) Just my 2¢...
I find myself having to go in to the custom reminder screen all the time because of this.
Otherwise, this is a super-convenient way of reminding me to do things when I think of them!
Developer Response ,
Thanks very much for the feedback, and I'm really happy to hear that it's helpful for you. I agree that options like 'Tomorrow at 8am" can be a really good option. I'll consider this for future updates (when I find the time!).
Note I left a review about the developer now charging for things that were once free and I want to follow up and acknowledge the fact I was incorrect in my thinking as the features were not in existence and this being the customizable presets. With that I will now of course rated five stars and apologize for any confusion I had it in my mind that the configurable presets had already been in the field prior to the purchase feature and it looks like this is NOT the case based on the release timeframe.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nick Leith
- 6.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Nick Leith
- In-App Purchases
- Custom Time Presets $0.99
- Natural Language Input $0.99
- App Icon Set $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.