Great value on demand travel when you need it, where you need it. Travel in comfort with just a few taps of your phone.
Just download the D.C. Neighborhood Connect app today, book your seat and go where you want, when you want. It is as easy as click, pay, go.
Our intelligent service allows passengers to share their journey with others going their way. Book a journey and our powerful algorithm matches you with a premium vehicle that will pick you up at a convenient spot. D.C. Neighborhood Connect, powered by Via, is a new model of on-demand transport - a technology-enabled vehicle that comes to a street corner near you, when and where you need it.
We serve many parts of Northeast D.C. and South East D.C. including Anacostia, Barry Farm, Congress Heights, Fort Totten, Michigan Park, Brookland, Edgewood, and Bloomingdale. Easily check our operating locations by opening the app!
How does D.C. Neighborhood Connect work?
- D.C. Neighborhood Connect is an on-demand travel concept that takes multiple passengers heading in the same direction and books them into a shared vehicle. Using the D.C. Neighborhood Connect app, input your address and we’ll match you with a vehicle going your way. We’ll pick you up on a nearby corner and drop you off close to your requested destination. Our smart algorithms provide journey times that are comparable to a taxi and much more convenient than other modes of travel.
How long will I wait?
- You'll always get an estimate of your pick-up ETA before booking. You can also track your ride in real time in the app.
How many passengers will I share a vehicle with?
- The number of passengers you will share a journey with varies based on capacity and your chosen destination! Our comfortable vans can easily accommodate up to 8 people.
Try this new on-demand transport app that is guaranteed to change the way that you think about travelling. We look forward to seeing you on your next journey. Just click, pay, go!
Love our app? Please rate us! Questions? Email us at email@example.com
DC Microtransit is now DC Neighborhood Connect. We have a second zone East of the River. Riders can complete rides anywhere within each zone, and rides to or from select points of interest will be free. Changes will go into effect on Feb 24th. Also, performance improvements were made.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Powered by Via
Ew. Via is THE ABSOLUTE WORST. and this is powered by that same evil. IGNORE THIS APP- the prices may be great but it’s not worth the headache you’ll get from the driver. 🤦🏽♂️ Who let the rude cab drivers work on the platforms?
Oh. And they don’t care about your life. I had a driver refuse to let me out of his vehicle after he started experiencing car trouble. I messaged via and long story short— I ended up suspended from the service. Excuse me VICTIM BLAME MUCH?
Not yet friendly for blind users
Interface of the application is next to impossible to use with voiceover or other screen reading software ordering a ride seems to take several additional steps compared to other ride share apps. Excited to see progress as this service grows!!!
This FREE cab service has helped my family in some many instances! You guys are TRULY a BLESSING!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Via Transportation, Inc.
- 108.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Via Transportation, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.