Death Road to Canada 12+
Double-sized DOUBLE UPDATE! A revamp to how AI followers select their weapons, new locations, new events, new characters, new character customization, and much, much more
New content update added! More updates coming, see below for details.
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG. You manage a group of jerks as they explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at once. Everything's randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills. There's a different story every time you play.
Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Find special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who's strong enough to pick up and throw the car. Try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun.
Most of all, get eaten by enormous hordes of slow, classic-style zombies.
DEATH ROAD FEATURES:
- Designed for massive amounts of replay value.
- Character Maker lets you put friends and family into the game.
- Meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by mistake or on purpose.
- Make tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
- Your team has different personalities, and someone may betray the others. Be careful!
- Lots and lots of secret events and unique characters with special abilities.
- Equip a wide variety of different weapons. Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more.
- Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they're 100% accurate.
- Get rid of all humans and make an entire team composed of dogs driving the car.
- Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.
We've already done lots of updates, and there are more updates coming! We're adding new features, locations, characters, weapons, and more!
This is a truly large update! Here's a summary of changes, because otherwise we'd easily hit the character limit in these patch notes.
- Added new Halloween Event stuff!
- Greatly extended the time period the Halloween Event covers. Before it would only happen on Halloween itself, and now it will last from the launch of the update all the way up to Nov 1st!
- Big revamp to how your AI Followers value different weapon categories and tiers! Short version: They should no longer drop a Claymore for a Tennis Racket, ever
- Lots and lots of new character customization options, both base and unlockable
- New ZP upgrades to get!
- Series of ZP upgrades that let you buy from Tnomey multiple times in one game!
- 12 new zombie head types!
- Duffle bag added, which lets you access your Trunk in Trader Camps where you don't have a car, or in the new Indoor-Only trader camps
- New Rare Trading Camp: Final Hospital, featuring a really good hospital food cafeteria and the Golden Scalpel
- Cleaning Lady buffed
- New Rare Trading Camp: Mechanical Fortress
- Two new and powerful robot special characters, designed by Professor Sycamore!
- New Location: Graveyard, with two variations
- New Location: Public Park, with many variations and random bits
- New Character: Jack Hamm, the jackhammer expert
- New Fireworks vendor added to the general trader rotation! Sells 4 new fireworks types, all useful for distracting zombies, and then the KO BOOMER which is useful for blowing yourself up by mistake
- Jackhammers added
- Lots of tweak to the following old locations: Quiet Factory, factories in general, and all standalone houses and apartment locations including the starter locations
- Ultramop power nerf, but knockback and cleave buffs
- Debutante Umbrella power buff
- The best weapon, the Tire Iron, changed so the AI don't favor it as much
- Magazine chance removed from farm locations, as it would just glitch out anyway
- Farm tractors can now be looted for gas
- Mysterious Past + Martial Artist no longer gives points in shooting
- New characters added to OPP mode!
- You can now simply eat the bandits in the "Merciless Bandits" event
Ratings and Reviews
This game’s cheeky hilarity comes from the endlessly unexpected ways we perish during our trek to the zombie-free haven north of the 49th. Smashing our car in an ill-advised stunt jump, being abandoned by our rifle-toting dog, losing a pose-off to a bunch of burly bandits—you get the picture. This undead action-adventure just won’t stop gnawing on our funnybones.
Without a doubt the best mobile game
I have so much respect for the creators of this game, this is by far the greatest game on the iPhone (not including hearthstone, that’s a computer game). This game is so refined and polished to the point where I can’t believe it’s only 15 bucks! Honestly the replay value of this game with its tons of events, characters, vehicles, weapons, areas, game modes, and hilarious jokes is unmatched by any console game I can think of. It’s hard, and sometimes deaths can be aggravating, but each death lets you learn, okay, next time I won’t try to wrestle a moose! The custom character creator is brilliant with traits and perks of your friends and family give the game a personal touch and some funny scenarios, like how the “Berserk” trait has a character maul 3 bandits to save the group without a thought. The game is just simply a blast to play, from the careful decision making to the crazy stressful sieges. I won’t spill too luck of the gameplay because I want people to experience it for themselves. Put short, this game is a masterpiece, 5 stars without question. And one more thing, the developers listened to my complaint, I won’t say what, because again spoilers, but yeah this company cares about their games!
This is a very underrated game, and it has an amazing amount of effort put into it. However, I do have some suggestions for the game. The first suggestion would be a minor change to the bow. The piercing chance should be buffed, while the non- charged bow shot should be slightly weaker, to balance it. The second suggestion would be to have online multiplayer between friends on steam, game center, etc. The third suggestion would be to have fitness or strength increase a point every 200 zombies destroyed. The fourth would be to buff martial arts to deal slightly more knock-back and have more range. The fifth would be a new trait that resembles a careless, loyal and innocent character. The upsides would be something along the lines of having good attitude and loyalty. The downsides would be wits, strength, and fitness. This trait would either be similar to oblivious or it would replace it. This is all up to you, of course. I know this game doesn’t update anymore, but if you do see this, please don’t feel compelled to make these changes. These are just things that I feel would improve the game.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rocketcat LLC
- 109.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Rocketcat LLC 2020
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.