Overwhelmed with debt? Get debt-free faster using the Snowball/Avalanche payment strategy, recommended by many financial experts.
Simply add your debts and Debt Free will help you choose the best pay-off method so you pay less interest, save more money, and become debt-free sooner!
• Add multiple debts
• Choose any repayment frequency (weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, six months, yearly)
• View total amount due, total interest paid, repayment amount/frequency, next due date and days remaining for each debt
• Check off and keep track of every payment towards a debt
• See the principal and interest paid on each payment
• Choose between four popular payment strategies recommend by financial experts:
— Avalanche (Highest Interest Rate)
— Snowball (Lowest Remaining Balance)
— Snowball (Highest Remaining Balance)
All strategies include the pay-off date, total interest and the total saved.
• Keep your debts private with a Passcode, TouchID or FaceID
• Get push notification reminders for a specific date and frequency so you'll never forget to make a debt payment
• Supports different currencies
Got feedback or ideas? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Debt Free is now available for free download! Give it a try, and unlock the Avalanche and Snowball method with an in-app purchase.
The Avalanche and Snowball methods will be unlocked automatically for existing paid users. If you have any issues, tap Settings > Restore Purchases.
Ratings and Reviews
Would like to be able to edit a payment amount in case extra payments are made.
I’m sooo disappointed in what I just purchased through this app. I was hoping by purchasing the strategies for paying off debt that it would show tips, or even show additional payment methods to paying off the debt quicker using each method. All it did was organize the debts by the lowest or highest amounts. I’m HIGHLY disappointed, because that’s something I’ve done on my own before even using this app. So exactly what am I purchasing if the app isn’t giving me clear cut information that’s going to help or show me the best techniques to use to paying down the debt faster? It’s very misleading, and does absolutely nothing to help.
It’s a good start
I like the layout of this app, it’s nice looking and extremely simple. It’s basic and seems to be missing a couple of helpful features. I’d like to be able to add balance and payment details including cents, so I can have more accurate numbers. Also, I’d like to see my minimum monthly payment total for all debt and specify how much additional money I can put towards debt and have it add that money to the highest priority loan based on my payoff method.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Polybit Studio Pty Ltd
- 24.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Polybit Studio Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Payment Strategies $6.99