Decked Builder HD 9+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Decked Builder iPad is the iPad version of the highly acclaimed Decked Builder for the iPhone and Mac.
New in version 3.0:
- User Interface updated and streamlined
- New file format for Collections (.coll2) now supports foil cards
New in the iPad version:
- A fully optimized all-in-one view for searching and building your deck that allows you to work more efficiently.
"This is the program I recommend for anyone willing to spend ... on an MtG application. I’m one of those people who will generally take the free alternative over the paid app any day, but I’m actually happy to have spent the money on this one. It has a ton of very cool features, runs smoothly, and even has RSS feeds for several top MtG sites."
- Michael Evans, GatheringMagic.com
"Decked Builder is the absolute pinnacle of what a Magic the Gathering accessory app should be. There’s almost nothing that I need, that this app can’t do for me."
- Jaden, appaddict.net
"The iPad version of Decked Builder is perfect. Solitaire play has been upgraded and the card loading speed is marvelous. Thanks for a good application."
- Eugene Lee, author of Wagic
"I have to say that this app is certainly one that I would recommend to any MTG player"
- Josh Elliot, eyeofthevortex.com
Decked Builder is the premium deck building app for Magic the Gathering -- providing a sleek user interface to research decks, find cards, and then build, price and finally buy the deck that you want.
* Find your cards
- Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
- Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
- Built in support for tournament formats including Standard, Modern, Extended, EDH and Classic
- See only distinct cards, or find every printing of a card in every set
- Full card text search -- easily find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
* Build your decks
- Build multiple deck listings and sideboards
- Easily test sample draws from the deck, and simulate a game of Magic by playing cards to the battlefield.
- Get statistics on your deck including mana curves, color symbol counts and card type percentages
- Email decks to your friends
- Full text search for cards in your deck -- perfect for building EDH 100 card singleton decks
- Sort and filter your deck by mana cost, color, card type, tournament legality and more
* Price and buy your decks
- Decked Builder contains multiple price feeds from TCGplayer.com, CoolStuffInc.com, CardShark.com and MTGOTraders.com
- Finding the cheapest way to put your deck together from some of the largest card suppliers on the Internet
- Price your entire deck with a single tap
- Easily buy your entire deck online, or just cards missing from your collection
* Research decks
- Decked Builder includes RSS feeds which are specially formatted for clean viewing and fast downloads.
- Cards names are automatically be highlighted for instant (no network required) card lookups from the built-in database
- Featured RSS feeds from TCGplayer.com, DraftMagic.com, MTGCast, PureMTGO.com, Channel Fireball, Power 9 Pro, GatheringMagic.com, StarCityGames
- Deck integration with mtgo-stats.com allows you to download, analyze and test the latest winning decks directly on your device
* Track your collection (enabled via in-app purchase)
- Easily input your collection by any criteria you can think of
- Find missing cards to complete your collection or your deck
- Value your collection -- find out how much you have spent on your Magic addiction
- iCloud synchronization makes it effortless to keep your collection in synch across your Mac, iPad and iPhone.
* And More!
- Decked Builder features high-definition card art scans that display brilliantly on your Retina Display
- Fully support for Innistrad day/night cards, Kamigawa flip cards and split cards
- Works perfectly offline with no Internet connection
- Added Pioneer support
Ratings and Reviews
Cam Scan needs work
Great app but cam scan needs to be able to scan all sets. Other free apps do this without issue. The FAQ states it is due to CPU lacking enough power but just knowing many other apps already do this makes me think that a false statement.
Longtime ipad User
I’ve been using this app for years and I couldn’t be happier with it. It started off pretty great and they’ve steadily improved it over the years. Easy to search your collection (or all mtg cards) for useful words or phrases like “when a dragon enters” or “sacrifice an artifact”
Extremely useful tool for deck construction.
Missing Arena Formats
Great app in general, but missing all Arena-only formats, including Historic, Brawl, and Historic Brawl. Will update to 5 stars when those are included. Perfect app for brewing builds, but without those formats it's missing key functionality for mtg in the age of Covid -19.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tan Thor Jen
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Tan Thor Jen
- In-App Purchases
- Collections Add-On $2.99
- Card Cam Add-On $4.99