As featured in The New York Times. Say goodbye to sleepless nights and fussy babies. White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds will lull you or your child to sleep with calming and relaxing sounds. Download the app today and sleep like a baby tonight!
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds helps ADULTS sleep by:
- Blocking out unwanted noises
- Forming a sleep association that cues you to fall asleep
- Helping you feel relaxed and soothed.
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds helps BABIES sleep by:
- Providing “whooshy” noises that simulate the environment of the womb
- Forming a sleep association that cues your baby to fall asleep
- Engaging your baby’s calming reflex allowing baby to sleep longer
- Blocking outside noises that may wake your baby
- Creating a familiar routine that will help baby feel safe even in new surroundings.
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds help you STUDY by:
- Improving your focus and boosting your creativity by preventing outside distractions while forming a cocoon of concentration.
Try the “magic” app that has people saying goodbye to that third cup of coffee and hello to sweet dreams!
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds include:
Driving in the Rain
Birds and Chimes
Rain on Tent
Forest at Dusk
Waves Crashing on Rocks
Rain on Umbrella
Light Backyard Rain
Heavy Backyard Rain
Lapping Lake Waves
Heavy Ocean Waves
Seagulls at the Beach
- Play sound continuously or set a timer for up to 12 hours
- Use 3D touch or just launch the app to immediately start playing your favorite sound
- Most recently played sounds shown on Today Widget
- Seamlessly looped
- Crossfade between tracks
- Plays in the background
- Choose from 24 color themes
- AirPlay support
- No ads
Improved Airplane Cabin sound.
Ratings and Reviews
Saving me from Sleepless Nights
Long time user here who loves this app. I require some kind of chill to sleep. When traveling away from home, or insomnia has my brain awake, or last but not least I need to sleep in an noisy place this app has saved my sleep & sanity! Literally slept like a baby with my Bluetooth headphones on while my significant other watched Rambo in the bed next to me. I mean what else can I say after that. Big thumbs up and I highly recommend.
I’ve used this when staying in hospital to keep myself asleep thru all the beeps and whatnot all day and night. In the car, when the radio is loud(or on a hideous music station, wink wink), obviously when I’m not driving. Another instance was when I just needed to calm down from a high spirited situation, just closed my eyes and put on beach waves, falling rain, or stream sounds, and calmed down right away.
Best white noise machine
Since my now 6 year old was a baby, we have used white noise machine in his room to help block off noises from the outside. When traveling, we would use apps on our phones. This one is by far the easiest and the most reliable for the purpose. We use the fan noise in continuous setting and turn it on and off manually. The sound is pleasant to the ear and the app is intuitive and easy to use.
I love the constant noise that drowns out everything else
I am a light sleeper so I hear everything that goes on outside. My mind never seems to shut down, but I will say this has helped mellow things out for me, it took a lil while to get used to & find the right sound for me “pink noise” but it has helped me with less sleepless nights 😴
- Kitefaster, LLC
- 196.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kitefaster, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Package $3.99
- Unlimited Oscillation $2.99
- Extra Long Fade Out $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.