Deep Tools is a must have application for recreational and technical divers.
Import dives from Shearwater dive computer (Petrel, Perdix, Nerd, Teric...), plan dives with Deco Planner or simply use it as a learning aid with your diving course.
It includes variety of tools that every diver needs:
- Maximum Operating Depth (MOD)
- Oxygen Partial Pressure (ppO2)
- Equivalent Air Depth (EAD)
- Equivalent Narcotic Depth (END)
- Equivalent Air Density Depth (EADD)
- Calculates Best Nitrox & Trimix for depth
- Respiratory Minute Volume (RMV)
- Surface Air Consumption (SAC)
- Import dives from Shearwater dive computer (Petrel, Perdix, Nerd, Teric...)
- Add location with site name, coordinates and custom tags
- Merge dives with short surface interval
- Share dives
- Create local backup or migrate to other device
Dive planner for Open Circuit (OC) and Rebreather (CCR) dives*
- Plan repetitive dives
- Buhlmann ZH-L16B and ZH-L16C with GRADIENT FACTORS
- Calculates Gas consumption, CNS, OTU
- Displays graphic profile, text plan, pressure graph and slate view
- Lost gas plans
- Share dive with friends
- Print SLATE PLAN on Bixolon thermal printer
Blender for Partial Pressure Gas Blending (Trimix)*
- mix to desired gas
- mix with top-off only
- Supports METRIC and IMPERIAL units
- Adjustable altitude and water type (EN13319, Salt, Fresh)
- Create your tank/cylinder database
# Special thanks to V. Paul Gordon and Michael Heus for the extensive testing and contributions.
* available only with subscription or in free trial
Deep Tools Subscription:
- price is $1.99/month or $8.99/year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- now you can set the switch depth for the second bailout gas
- minor bug-fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A must have tool that’s intuitive.
Finally a tool that’s designed for divers of the 20th century. A tool’s purpose is not only function but it’s form. The other apps fall short in form, resulting in a poor and frustrating user experience – deep tools nailed it. As a technical diver, the last thing I need is to be frustrated while planning my dives. Good job to the designers and developers of this app. Everything is where you expect it to be and works as expected too.
I didn’t understand why other tools were so well regarded. These types of tools are hard to create because they require deep knowledge of software development and technical diving. These folks nailed it. An absolute pleasure to use.
Vague value proposition
What exactly is the appeal of this app, aside from a (questionably) nice graphic design? Multi deco, the gold standard in decompression planning, provides same or better functionality, more transparent and flexible models (most important), and it is less expensive in the long run. The developers of this app have yet to convince me they have a better mousetrap.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Deep Blue d.o.o.
- 6.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023, Deep Blue d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription Yearly $11.99
- Subscription Monthly $3.99