DejaOffice is an amazing Personal CRM with PC Sync to Outlook, Act!, Goldmine and Palm Desktop.
Download now to try it!
Full support for color categories on your calendar.
Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes all in one place. This is extended by a history database, and appointment and task completion.
Choose Outlook mode, Act! mode, Goldmine mode, or DejaOffice mode to unlock features specific to those PC platforms. New Direct mode allows you to go directly to Apple Contacts and Calendar.
Fast note taking. Easily add a timed Contact note which synchronizes to your PC. Automatic follow up when you make an outbound call.
DejaOffice Contacts list shows Name, Phone, Company, and Category. Sort Contacts by last name or company name. Group by City or Zip.
Time zone management so your calendar is stable when you travel.
Direct USB, Encrypted Wi-Fi and Secure DejaCloud Sync. DejaOffice does not require Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, iCloud or Google.
Here is what people love about DejaOffice:
• Persistent Alarms so you never miss an Event
• Link Contacts to calendar events and tasks
• Calendar Day, Week, Week Grid and Year View
• 9 Custom fields per Contact
• Hide Private Contacts and Notes just like old Palm
• Task styles: (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Dual pane viewing on iPad
Sync DejaOffice with your PC Windows or Mac based CRM:
• Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
• Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes sync with IMAP and POP3 folders.
• Microsoft Office 365
• Microsoft Business Contact Manager
• Act! and Act! Growth Suite
• Palm Desktop
• FrontRange GoldMine
• New in 2019: DejaOffice PC CRM
Works with CompanionLink on the PC. Free phone and email support.
* Fixed rotation issue in calendar month view.
* Fixed issue in detail view where text views would auto-scroll to top when rotating the device.
* Fixed issue that might cause UI slowness with large number of recurring events.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app but it does need some fixes and improvements. First off, data gets lost, especially contact photos when you sync. As far as the backups go there has to be a better way than email. I know this apps is used across different platforms and I love that
Overall it is a good app. I use it to keep track of my doctors, doctor appointments , tasks related to my health, and research related to my health. I was recently diagnosed with end stage cirrhosis and it is great having everything in one app
Keep up the work guys and this app will be exceptional!!!
Changes in settings
Later, same day: the plus sign disappeared again. Now, I switch the Use Classic Edit from yes to no and back again and get a flash of a plus sign that then disappears. I really need to use my app! Please fix!
Edited December 17, 2020. Same issue with inability to edit/add to memos, but this time I had to change Use Classic Edit View from yes to no.
The ability to add memos, tasks, etc. disappeared (no plus sign). Only calendar had the ability to add item. Just about to right irritated review when I thought to check settings. Once I changed general settings, Use Classic Edit View from no to yes, the plus sign and ability to add items was restored.
My go to.
I’ve used this app for years and wouldn’t change it for the world. It fits my needs completely. I have only two complaints. The first is the backup. It will only allow me to back up to an email address. I don’t tie into apples mail app. On the iPhone and iPad, your app won’t let me back up unless I give Apple access to my email address. I should have a choice of where and how to backup.
The second problem is your cloud. It’s not using blind encryption. I avoid apps where the provider keeps a copy of the key or has a means if surrounding the information under court order. My right to privacy is a principle I hold dear.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CompanionLink Software, Inc.
- 58.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © (C) 2021 by CompanionLink Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.