Find more games in www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com
Enjoy this surprisingly cute mini-game from the famous Delicious series! Hilarious chaos ensues in Snuggford as Emily plans a big surprise for Patrick. But Patrick thinks he's on to her and starts to prepare a surprise of his own. Meanwhile Francois is freaking out because he's terrible at keeping secrets. And what’s up with Snuggy the cat?
- available in English, Dutch, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Italian, Spanish and French
- serve delicious dishes to hungry customers with help of your lovely assistant Francois
- complete 4 exciting, yet curiously relaxing, time management levels in a cozy restaurant
- enjoy a series of hilarious misunderstandings and follow the heartwarming story of a young couple
Enjoy more Delicious - Emily games:
- Delicious- Emily's Home Sweet Home
- Delicious - Emily's New Beginning
- Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise
- Delicious - Emily's Wonder Wedding
- Delicious - Emily's True Love
- Delicious - Emily's Childhood Memories
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everything I Have Come to Expect from the Delicious Team
This mini-game is extremely cute and, as always, builds well on the characters and storylines of the full games. I appreciate the new little interactive bits like putting on an oven mitt to take things out of the oven.
I was surprised however at the graphics quality on the iPad. I expected better especially since this mini-game comes between two of the newer games! Not horrible but definitely not on par.
I'm so happy to see any delicious sequels. Like others I'm only disappointed it is so short. Seems like a lot of work for the developers to only have 4 levels. However, I have previously stated many times, I'd be very appreciative of adding addition levels to previous Delicious episodes. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying how happily satisfied I would be to purchase more levels to existing platforms. I don't need a fully redesigned game when I love the previous ones already. As in life, why mess with a good thing. Seems a win win scenario to me. Happy consumers and happy game developers, who don't have to build a whole game from scratch. This is not to say I'm not overjoyed when a new Delicious sequel is available. I am saying, in between sequels seems a good time to keep your existing gamers happy by releasing new levels to games we already love. If other fans read this and agree, please add your voice to mine, in the hopes we might be heard. Meanwhile thanks again GameHouse for the fun thus far, keep up the good work.
I love your Delicious Emily games. However, I was disappointed to find that this game was so short. Otherwise, I would've rated 5 stars. Please make this game longer and keep the Delicious Emily games coming. And please, no more short games.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 153.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- ©GameHouse, a division of RealNetworks 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.