Over 600 healthy, plant-based recipes, meal planner, shopping lists and step-by-step images to make cooking easier. You’ll also find a wide selection of exercise content so you can get moving at home, plus guided meditations for a moment of mindfulness.
Our newest feature is My Tracker: your wellness tool serving up personalised weekly wellness plans based on the 5 Pillars that anchor Deliciously Ella and everything we've learnt from the past 8 years of exploring plant-based living. Our founder Ella builds the 5 Pillars of plant-based food, exercise, mindfulness, sleep and hydration, into her every week and together they have had a huge impact on her own physical and mental health. My Tracker is also fully integrated with Apple Health.
The Deliciously Ella app is easy to use and updated weekly with inspirational new recipes, videos and content, helping you feel better both mentally and physically.
- 600 healthy, easy to make, plant-based recipes
- Over 200 yoga, meditation and exercise videos ranging from 10-40 minutes and from beginner to advanced
- 30 recipe videos, showing you exactly how to make the recipes
- Step-by-step images of a recipe breaking down what each step should look like
- Personalised wellness plans and daily goal tracking with My Tracker (Works with Apple Health)
- Meal-planning feature
- Shopping list feature
- In-app podcast on health and wellness
- Advanced search functionality
- Updated weekly with new content
- Ability to change between metric and imperial measurements
- Favourite button to save your go-to recipes
*Please note our video content uses Vimeo which means users in Indonesia and China will not be able to access this.
DELICIOUSLY ELLA SUBSCRIPTION
£0.99 Monthly or £9.99 yearly subscription gives you access to all the app content and features including recipes, yoga videos, shopping list and meal planner.
The price is for United Kingdom customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and the actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms and Conditions
This update includes some small bug fixes and performance improvements to ensure the best possible experience for you
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Loving this content!
Thank you for making this your life’s work to help others in a meaningful way. Whether it’s right place or right time, this content is just connecting with me so much. I’ve enjoyed trying all the recipes, have restarted my yoga practice and I’m particularly loving the podcast.
The tools provided in the app, make focusing on wellness so much more doable to adapt into your daily life. As Ella says “it has to be enjoyable to be sustainable” and this app really does try to do that. The recipes are easy and delicious. The yoga and meditation sessions are manageable and designed to help you grow into your practice. The podcast is absolutely AMAZING. It’s very thoughtful, thought-provoking and empowering.
Finally the meal planner and shopping list features are particularly helpful and one of the things I think help set the app apart. They take the hard work out of planning all the delicious meals you want to make. And, last but not least, the app is also beautifully designed and the joyful imagery helps with creating the right feelings and frame of mind when I’m using it.
LOVE this app! Makes a healthy lifestyle feel easy and fun!
So much love and respect for Ella and the team for creating this goldmine of an app - it’s a joy to use and I wouldn’t ever be without it! Seriously so affordable, and so packed with delicious and nutritious recipes...I’ve never encountered one I don’t love! (I’m even able to blow away my non-vegan boyfriend with the amazing taste and flavors of these meals. Yeah plant power!! 🥑)
Only thing I would love to see that would help with navigating the app a bit more effortlessly would be to have a way to access your ‘favorited’ yoga sessions, as there are some I like to return to frequently but there isn't a way to search for them or get to them other than scrolling down through the long list. It might also be nice to be able to search yoga by additional tags like ‘morning’ or ‘bedtime’ etc in addition to the ones already in the filter. Just some thoughts! ❤️
Also, I’m super excited too that meditations are getting added now in 2020!! There is so much value in this membership, it’s the full package for wellness and it just keeps growing.
Thanks again Deliciously Ella team for this beautiful, powerful, purposeful app. You’re helping this girl live her best life every day!!! 💗🌱🧘🏻♀️☀️
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for such amazing feedback! We're so pleased that you're loving our app. Thanks also for such great feedback - we'll be sure to take this on board. Best wishes, The DE Team x
WOW Finally an all over wellness app completely worth it
Ok here are my fave things:
1. The price!! Meal planning, workouts, recipes, meditation and more for under $15 for the year? Yes please.
2. The workouts! I love the variety and the teachers, they are so good and I’ve discovered some new ways to work out that I never tried before.
3. The WELLNESS aspect of the app. This isn’t an app to count calories, this is an app to feel WHOLE and nourished by the food you eat, the way you move, how you sleep and hydrate!!
4. I also really appreciate the simple and way to make recipes, I wish the instructions were a little bit more thorough but they always turn out delicious! Ha, didn’t mean to have a pun there oh well.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Deliciously Ella Ltd
- 287.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Deliciously Ella Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.49
- Yearly Subscription $14.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.