Whether you’re in the mood for an Indian feast, the family are craving a Chinese takeaway, or you’re keen for a late night kebab, Deliveroo will get the best food from top restaurants delivered to your door in no time.
Everything is on the menu. From nationally loved chains, such as KFC and Subway, to local favourites, we’ve got them all just waiting to be delivered to you hot and ready to eat. If you’ve run out of milk or eggs, you can also order that from one of our grocery partners.
You can search in your area by:
• Your favourite cuisine, dish or restaurant brand
• Dietary needs, fastest delivery time, top rated and more
• Whether you need your food now or schedule it for later
• Skip the queue with our ‘pick it up’ option
• The ‘offers’ section gives you access to top discounts
You’ll know exactly where your food is with our tracker where you can:
• Track the progress of your food being made in real time
• Be alerted when your rider is on the way and is close to you
• Share your tracker with a group for larger orders
We are always offering exclusive offers in our offers tab also so make sure to download now!
The Deliveroo app gets better with time – like a bolognese sauce, gently simmering on the stove.
Update to the latest version and you'll enjoy a generous dollop of bug fixes and a sprinkling of performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sometimes, cooking or heading out to a restaurant just isn’t in the cards. Deliveroo makes those moments far more memorable by delivering meals from places that don’t normally do that. The quick, clean interface makes it super-easy to find nearby burgers, sushi—whatever’s calling your name—and then place an order. We particularly love how the real-time updates on the driver’s progress tell us exactly when you'll get to satisfy that appetite.
Frustrating and Zero Support
When ordering breakfast, keep running into the same problem. After picking what we wanted and then then trying to finalize, for a message saying “restaurant has now closed”. Called restaurants who said they were still open, accepting orders and to please keep trying. Problem kept repeating and there is no way to get help other than sending an email (received an automated response).
It is a great service when it works but repeated errors/frustration like this with no way of getting any help makes me eager to find a more reliable alternative.
Buggy app - poor service
1. Each time I open the app, it asks for me to confirm my address. This is extremely annoying.
2. I’m unable to text or message the driver, I can only make a phone call. The whole point of using an app is to not call people (and consume minutes). Why can’t we message via the app?
3. Even with the address entered, and also additional notes on how to find my flat in central London, the driver still couldn’t find it. Thus ending up with more phone calls.
4. The driver entered into the app that they “have arrived” and also called me to say they’re waiting for me downstairs. But of course they’re not there. I went down anyway just in case, and no, they were in some other location.
5. Before claiming to have arrived, Drivers should buzz/ring the flat. It’s not fun to wait for them on the street, while they figure out how to navigate London. If the delivery were free, maybe that could be a trade off.
6. The food never arrived (was it left on the street? Was it given to some random person?) who knows...but the driver entered into the app that the delivery had been delivered. (If drivers would deliver it to the apartment doorstep, at least the correct person would be receiving the delivery.)
7. Now I’m dealing with customer service.. another 30 minutes of my life wasted..and no food to show for it.
It would have been easier for me to just pick this up myself.
- ROOFOODS LTD
- 121.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Roofoods Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.