Welcome to the one-stop shop for fast local deliveries! Order online from the best restaurants, liquor stores, grocers, and laundry service providers in your area.
Why use the app?
-Earn Delivery Points with every order. Redeem for credits (and other great prizes). Get free food!
- Order takeout from your favorite restaurant or let us suggest popular places near you.
- Search by cuisine (Chinese! Pizza!); food item (spicy tuna roll!); alcohol (anything from "white wine" or "whiskey" to hard-to-find craft beer); or whatever else your stomach's grumbling for.
- Compare prices from local cleaners for wash-and-fold laundry and dry cleaning services. Then press a button to get clean clothes delivered. Magic!
- Save addresses, payment information, order history, and favorite orders for quick reordering.
- Opt in to push notifications for more of those exclusive app-only discounts and promotions.
- Enjoy award-winning customer support via phone or live chat.
- Available in NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, and hundreds more cities across the US.
The app is completely free to use, and the easiest way to get food, alcohol, groceries, laundry and dry cleaning delivered.
One app. Everything you need in your neighborhood. Delivered.
You must be 21+ to order or consume alcohol. Please eat and drink responsibly.
- Bug fixes and other performance enhancements
- Let us know what you think! Send questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Solid app, Great coupons, needs more restaurants
The app works just as well as any other food ordering app (with the bonus of being able to order alcohol and laundry service).
- I love the points system for earning app credit
- I love the coupons Delivery sends me in a weekly basis. I will actively order using this app because I can get more discounts.
- they have FAR fewer restaurants listed in the app than Seamless/GrubHub.
- they do not have the same automatic refund policy that Seamless has if a restaurant doesn’t deliver by the promised time. They leave it up to the restaurant to determine if they’ll refund you for the late service, which they often don’t.
Used to be good
I’m now forced to use the desktop website for all of my orders since I prefer to use PayPal. When trying to pay with PayPal using the app, it cycles through logging me into PayPal and then returning to the app to place me order. In other words, I thought I had placed an order, but never received an email or text acknowledgment, so I logged back in to check and my bag was still sitting there. I had to log into the website to finalize my order. Last complaint— although I’m not sure if it’s Delivery or restaurants but two of my favorites have inaccurate menu items and/or have claimed they never received my order. Three stars because I prefer Delivery over Seamless/Grubhub.
Great Company, not so Great Interface
This company has great perks and is very responsive! I just wish their website were as responsive as the customer service. *Incredibly* slow processing when ordering groceries. I consistently wait 1-4 minutes for the page to open, and if I want to add or edit items, it takes just as long. I often give up after 90 seconds, but once, out of masochistic curiosity, I waited for 9 minutes...it was still “processing” when I logged off and ordered elsewhere. This happens on every device and search engine I use.
- Delivery.com, LLC
- 161.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2018 delivery.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.