New Building Pack 9! Cottage, Ocean House, and Tower Bridge
Explore, admire, then destroy works of architectural beauty! Place bombs, guns, and rocket launchers - an entire arsenal at your disposal, including a nuclear bomb! More explosions than you have ever experienced before! The ultimate destruction sandbox!
Free content includes the first three buildings as well as four weapons and posable mannequin. The rest are available as in-app purchases. Demo mode available.
*** Supports Google Cardboard VR and similar headsets! VR Bluetooth controller supported! ***
* 27 buildings ranging from cosy houses and apartments, famous landmarks to architectural masterpieces, right up to massive opulent castles!
* Exploration - full first person mode allows you to walk, jump, and fly to explore interiors, open doors, and climb up stairs!
* Interactive objects - open doors, windows, sliding french doors, garage doors, and much more!
* Weapons - place bombs, guns, rocket launchers and unleash your entire arsenal in slow motion ‘bullet’ time. Unlimited ammo and explosions!
* Mannequin - free mannequin dummy to freely pose and abuse! With ragdoll physics!
* Realistic physics - touch and drag parts to disassemble, move or drop them!
* Virtual Reality mode - supports Google Cardboard and similar headsets for the ultimate experience! VR Bluetooth controller supported!
* Stereoscopic 3D mode - glasses free! Wiggle, parallel/cross eye and SBS modes! Compatible with most 3D viewers and TVs!
* High replay value - unlimited number of ways to destroy a building, a different experience every time!
List of buildings:
* Shack, Modern House 1, Beach Tower
* Suburb House, Douglas House, Petronas Towers
* Modern House 2, Parking Garage, Marina Bay
* Restaurant, Villa Savoye, Neuschwanstein
* Osama's House, Fallingwater, Empire State
* Farnsworth House, Supermart, Eiffel Tower
* Teahouse, Mansion, White House
* Stonehenge, Lighthouse, Big Ben
* Cottage, Ocean House, Tower Bridge
* More coming soon!
List of weapons:
* M240 machine gun
* RPG7 rocket launcher
* C4 explosive
* M2 machine gun
* AT4 rocket launcher
* Nuclear bomb
* M134 Minigun
* LAU68 rocket launcher
* M82 Sniper Rifle
* M1 Tank
* More coming soon!
- New Building Pack 9! Cottage, Ocean House, and Tower Bridge
- New improved lighting and shadows for all levels
- Improved physics to prevent pieces flying off
- Fix Tower Bridge tunnel turning white when destroyed
- Fix screenshot not appearing
- Fix UI not being inset properly
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I paid $6 for an add-on pack, my thoughts...
I bought a pack of 9 structures including the Empire State Building, Eiffel Tower, White House, a generic superstore (Walmart) & some smaller buildings.
-Really fun to dissect the buildings by hand
-Decent sounds effects (you hear the steel twisting/snapping when the Eiffel Tower weakens), running water etc
-Pleasant exteriors, some are soothing (until you destroy them haha)
“Cons”/Room for Improvement
-I can imagine these are time consuming to make, but some of the larger structures lacked TOO much detail. The Walmart stores aisles were just long rectangles that popped out. No racks, no fitting rooms, no loading bay, or employee areas, bathrooms etc, very plain. Also, some cheesy generic “store Music” would have been a nice touch. ;-) Side buildings of White House mostly empty shells, Empire State Building mostly empty with filler walls. Honestly I’d pay more money for less, higher quality structure with more detail.
-Weapons are hard to point/aim, dynamite randomly goes away sometimes
-The gravity acts up sometimes (building pieces with fall/float oddly)
-I think it’d be fun to have a bulldozer & wrecking ball ad-on that you could drive around
With some more work this could be a really successful game. Overall it’s a lot of fun!
Lots of hours playing
I really enjoy playing this game. I have all the different structures and they each have aspects that are fun to explode, dismantle, shoot, etc. One option I wish was available, is to have the ability to produce a natural disaster (Fire, tornado, tsunami, earthquake, hurricane, or volcano) to destroy the structures. Also, I like the majority of the structures, minus Stonehenge. It’s boring. However, I really like the Ocean House, but the setting is too dark! Even with my phone brightness ALL THE WAY UP, it’s still too dark to really see what I’m doing. Otherwise, love playing on this app/game, and looking forward to new structures when available!
Amazing game, but pricey
I love this game and everything it includes except three things. First, I think that the packs in this game are a wee bit over priced. It would be wonderful if each pack were just a dollar or more less. Secondly, I have to say that I like the weapons available in the other disassembly game, and think it would be great to add those in addition to the ones already in the game. I would also like to add that there is a rather large scale difference between the weapons/mannequins vs all of the structures.
In-App PurchasesSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chin Heong Khor
- 2.1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015-2020 Khor Chin Heong
- In-App Purchases
- Nuclear Bomb $1.99
- Building Pack 2 $2.99
- Building Pack 5 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.