Love taking things apart? Seeing how things work? Shooting stuff with a shotgun or rocket launcher? This game lets you do so in the ultimate destruction experience!
Disassembly 3D: Ultimate Stereoscopic Destruction simulates the experience of taking everyday objects apart. Remove screws, bolts, nuts and every single part with your tools and bare hands. All fully interactive with realistic disassembly physics! Weapons mode unlock as you complete levels for more destructive fun!
Shoot a TV with a shotgun, blow up your computer, smash stuff with a hammer, and much more. Every level is a sandbox! Instead of disassembling the object, spawn in weapons and bombs, place and pose mannequins, and stick C4 everywhere and get ready for tons of fun!
Drive cars and a tank, fly a helicopter and fighter jet, experience a plane crash, dive underwater in a submarine, sail and sink with the Titanic, orbit the Earth, ride an elevator, cook food, make coffee, and much more! Experience everything in this game!
First six levels are free, the rest are available via in-app purchase.
* 51 objects ranging from furniture, appliances, electronics, to the super jumbo A380! Modelled in extreme detail, right down to the final screw!
* Realistic physics - touch and drag parts to disassemble, move or drop them!
* Interactive objects - drive cars and ships, fly planes and helicopters, operate a coffee machine, spin a fidget spinner, and much more!
* Realistic destruction - bomb mode becomes unlocked once you successfully disassemble an object. Place the bomb then blow things up in slow motion 'bullet' time!
* Virtual Reality mode - supports Google Cardboard and similar headsets for the ultimate experience! VR Bluetooth controller supported!
* Stereoscopic 3D mode - glasses free! wiggle, parallel eye, cross eye and SBS modes! Compatible with most 3D viewers and 3D TVs!
* High replay value - explore alternate ways to disassemble an object, or just blow it up for the fun of it!
* Universal app - works on phones and tablets!
* Supports all screen resolutions and all orientations! With ultra-high resolution textures!
List of objects:
* Sidetable, Lamp, Speaker
* Pocket Knife, Microscope, Antique Car
* Robot, Safe, Bicycle
* Chair, Water Heater, House
* Hard Disk, Blender, Coffee Machine
* Sink, Lego Van, Hellfire Missile
* Screw Driver, Rice Cooker, Titanic
* Phone, Jig saw, Car
* Toaster, Coffee Grinder, Airplane
* Flashlight, Elevator, Train
* Tablet, DVD Player, Skyscraper
* Toilet, Telescope, Tank
* Hair Dryer, Computer, Space Station
* Drone, Hoverboard, Helicopter
* Controller, TV, Submarine
* Fidget Spinner, Claw Machine, F1 Car
* Toothbrush, Microwave, Fighter Jet
* More to be added in future updates
Unlockable weapons and tools:
* Classic Bomb
* Assault Rifle
* C4 Explosive
* Rocket Launcher
* X-ray glasses
* Part finder
* More to be added in future updates
- New awesome weapons update! Handgun, shotgun, rifle, grenade, C4, rocket launcher, and more! Experience more destruction than ever!
- New part finder to help you find those elusive parts to complete the level!
- New more awesome 3D explosions and shockwave effects!
- Posable mannequin which you can place in vehicles and crash and blow them up!
- X-ray glasses let you see the internal workings of objects!
- Hundreds of other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Here’s some ideas for the future:
So if the development team of developer”s” are reading this here’s ideas I have for you guys, a portable speaker like a JBL looking one, headphones, bed, fan, e cigarette, arcade machine, playground, a gas station, fidget cube, fridge, a fast food resteraunt, a game console based on PlayStation or Xbox, a keyboard, a computer monitor and a custom built pc, a laptop, a jack, a chainsaw, slot machine, hot air balloon, dirt bike, four wheeler, gun, sail boat, a super car, oven, smoke detector, school, a vape???, a jackhammer, a construction vehicle (CAT), bus, drum set, cash register, violin or any instrument. You should also make a pack for $4.99 that has 2-3 hugeeee objects like 500-1,000 objects and work on increasing frames. You should make 3 more free items and possibly lower the pack cost by .99¢. Thank you and please take these into consideration!!!! This took me 30 mins to think of ideas. Haha
I love this game but I can’t afford the packs
I love this game but I feel like the packs are to much money lWhy would you have to pay I know it helps the app but sometimes there’s kids that played this game And want to get the cool things but they can’t afford it because their parents say no End it is really upsetting And if you’re reading this please get this out to everyone I speak for all kids and thanks for making this game and if you can’t do this I understand BUT PLEASE TRY. From Joseph.d.mcneill and this is for all kids and I am 11 years old and I am also saying !CUT THE PRICE PLEASE !👌
The thing is, I downloaded this app thinking I was going to have lots of fun with it, but apparently I was DEAD wrong. I start up the game, and it looks decent at first. Then I scroll down to see how I could destroy planes like in the pictures. The “item” packs said that I couldn’t disassemble them unless I bought ALL of the packs individually for who knows what price. So I decided to just use the first pack, and it was very boring. They give you the bare minimum by only giving the choices of an antique car that has worse than bad handling, a sound system, and that kind of boring stuff. Also, I forgot to mention that they give you an ad every time you enter a level, leave a level and complete a level. This is also very annoying. I could have seen this as a great game, but they just want you to pay for everything. The least I can do is give you guys 2 stars for trying to empty my pockets.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Chin Heong Khor
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2019 Khor Chin Heong
- In-App Purchases
- Item Pack 6 $2.99
- Unlock Weapons $0.99
- Item Pack 8 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.