Color splash images instantly!
It's super quick and super easy. No finger painting is needed! All you have to do is tap on the color you want to highlight! Depello makes it possible to create stunning and effectful grayscale images with just a tap. Depello is a photo editing tool which converts your images and photos into black and white but preserves and highlights a color of your choice using state of the art computer vision algorithms.
Make that red apple stand out among all the green ones!
The user interface is easy to use with minimal controls for smooth navigating and pinch to zoom features etc.
Want to create amazing looking photos with the tap of a finger? Look no further, Depello is the app for you! It's the best and easiest colorsplash / colorpop / recolor tool in the App Store!
WHY USE DEPELLO:
• Color splash/Color pop any image and and start highlighting colors
• Pinch to zoom and just tap the color of your choice
• Peek and pop with full 3D-touch supports on app icon and in image album
• Stay creative on both iPhone and iPad, in portrait and landscape!
• Supports multitasking on iOS9 or later
• Tell the world about your latest creations on Instagram and Facebook
• Change the color of the highlighted color. Make that yellow
• Draw with your fingers to manually make some parts of the photo into black & white.
Questions? Problems? Ideas? Please get in touch:
* Added iOS12 and iPhone X support!
* Improved image processing speed and app performance in general.
* New icon!
* Big UX rework!
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an update big time! When it worked it was awesome. But doesn’t work at all now, when you load a picture it’s got a Black transparent screen over the photo.. so when you try to pick a color on photo it’s just black.
Was so happy to see update, love it. Just need some fine tuning, then five ⭐️
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and happy to hear that you like the update.
If you have any suggestions on what could improve the app then I would really appreciate it if you could send me an email at email@example.com with you ideas.
Have a nice day.
Has the Potential
If this app would allow you to use all the features at least once. You would be able decide if it's worth a .99 cents upgrade. It has the potential to be very simple to use and allow you to create great photos. But since you have to upgrade to get all the additional functions you need it's hard to rate this app accurately.
Odd selection of photos… Just one color
Not sure when I wrote that first review but I have a photo to use this with. Sadly, I click to fetch the photo and it comes up with the strangest selection and no way I can see to navigate to actual other albums. What's up with that?
Kind of special purpose
- Robert Magnusson
- 12.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Robert Magnusson
- In-App Purchases
- Unreal Mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.