Pay once, use forever！ You are free to use and upgrade the App in your whole life once you pay for the download once.
Do you want to share your exciting and memorable moments with someone?
Do you want to make your own movie?
Do you want to be a director, a producer, a starring actor?
In MovieSpirit, these characters can all be done by you alone!
With MovieSpirit, you can combine various media materials, such as videos, photos, music, text, recording and finger graffiti, and according to your creativity, edit them together and add various special effects (scene switching effects, Text animation, Filter effects, video Intro, masks and so on) to create your own movie.
- Crop, split, merge, cut, transform, flip and scale media clips
- Overlay multi-layers video (Picture-in-picture effect), no limit to the number of videos or pictures
- Professional Video Ratio, Scalable Timeline (frame by frame), Unlimited Track Layers
- Add masks (Line mask, Rectangle mask, Circle mask, Text mask and Path mask options) to hide or show parts of the video
- Video matting, remove video background
- Cutout Tool (Custom Shape Tools such as Pen Tool, Lasso Tool, Smudge Tool and Text Tool can be used for image matting)
- Replace background for green/blue screen video, chroma key compositing
- up to 50 special effects options, such as Blur, Snow, Rain, Bubble, Flower, Earthquake, Mirror, Fireworks, Smoke, Vortex, flame, Starry Sky and so on
- Gradual Opaque
- Fast-Forward, Slow-Motion and reverse video (1/12 Slow to 16-fold Speed)
- Text-to-Voice function (dozens of language options)
- 360 Degrees rotating video
- Multiple Image Blending modes
- Various fonts, text templates, text colors, vertical text, emojis, shadows, text strokes, alignment etc., supports downloading new fonts from Internet or icloud
- Built-in free music and sound effects in various styles, adding music from your computer or from iTunes, and extracting audio from videos
- Voice recording
- Draw graffiti with your finger directly on the film, variety of auxiliary drawing shape tools that can be freely selected such as straight line, curve, arrow, circle, square, triangle, star, heart, colorful text and so on
- Simple automatic tracking function
- Add movable mosaic
- Custom Background Color, such as solid color, gradient color and extract color from picture
- Dozens of Animation effects
- Adjustable Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Exposure, White Balance, Gamma
- Create your own GIF animation
- Private Custom Intro titles (sold separately)
- Up to 80 filter effects (sketch, comics, fisheye, magnifiers, glass, background blur, rotation blur, vortex, various color filter and so on
- Up to 60 scene switching effects
- dozens of appearance shapes can be set for video/picture such as circle, heart, diamond, star, various irregular shapes and even customize unique shapes
- Can turn the video/photo into black and white, highlight the part that needs to be highlighted (Color Splash)
- Free to deform video/photo into irregular shapes
- Add motion points to video/photo/text to make them move, zoom, rotate and move together to create a variety of gorgeous effects, such as fade-in and fade-out effect and up to 100 multiple phantom effect
- Real-time preview, high resolution video output (HD)
- Import multimedia material directly from your computer via Wi-Fi: videos, photos, music and GIF animations
- Save and share videos directly to social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, iCloud, WeChat, Mailbox and so on
- Helpful video tutorials
We're looking forward to any feedback and comments on MovieSpirit, and if you have any query or problem, please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to your long-term satisfaction. Thanks!
Fix some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I seldom write reviews, but this app is really good, and I’m glad that I haven’t missed it.
It doesn’t have a fancy UI nor look user friendly in the first glance, because it has so many advanced features that other video editing apps don’t have. It actually only took a couple of minutes to figure out how the features are organized. It’s also cheaper compared to other apps that require subscription. There are three things that I like very much about it, first it has better performance when exporting videos, second it can revert a video very fast, last it supports motion point.
One thing to improve is that you can’t drag to trim the videos in one move, which is supported by other apps. You have to click a button to turn on the trim mode first.
Developer Response ,
Hi, first of all, thank you so much for your high appreciation to our product. Secondly, regarding your comments about "can't drag to trim the videos in one move", please kindly be noted that MovieSpirit do can drag to trim the videos in one move, just press and hold the white stripe at the end of the video with your finger, and then the system will automatically display the time of the video. Only at this time, you can drag to trim the video. Please kindly have a try. Best regards
It deserves 5* just for not running subscription
Can you believe that? An actual powerful video editing app that’s not making you sign up for outlandish subscription? You can pay once and use it for life?! Where do you find non-money driven providers anywhere nowadays?
The app offers a ton of advanced features that you find in apps such as Adobe Rush and such. Dare I say this app can do more than iMovie on mobile.
Of course, the low payment surely does have its drawback. The app seems to be a bit unstable and can crash occasionally. Also the UI really isn’t the most intuitive. I haven’t used it enough to really give am in-depth review but I’m willing to give this developer a 5* just for not running that scammy subscription model like the biggest money gouging company Adobe.
Man some of these reviews... Chroma key, works great just use the color range slider to melt away that grey... Instagram template, um its square so that would be a 1:1 setting. I did see a couple good ones like adding the ability to group layers together and move them as one. Another is the review about drawings not compiling correctly when motion point is used...that needs fixed. All in all though, for an iPad app...this is fabulous! I compare it to Adobe Premier. It actually goes beyond Premier in some places...you just have to think outside of the box. I love this app, keep up the good work!
Update: Wow! This app just got way better with the ability to group layers and even items on the same layer! Great job and thanks for listening!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jacky Wu
- 211.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jacky Wu
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.