Learn to design and code by building iOS and web apps. We have complete courses that teach UI design, mobile & web development using Figma, CSS, React Hooks and Xcode. Watch, download, gain certificates and check your progress all in one app. Join over 80,000 people who learned from Design+Code.
- Watch over 120 hours of video, with captions.
- Download source files to ensure that you start on the right foot or compare progress.
- Available on iPhone, iPad, and Web.
- Learn design-centric coding courses using the latest tools in the industry.
- Get tips and tricks from short tutorials.
- Track course and section progress so you can continue where you left off.
- Save your favorite courses, livestreams and tutorials.
- Access your history of sections visited.
- Download content to watch without an internet connection.
- Earn certificates after completing tests.
Design+Code offers 3 subscription plans:
- $21.99 USD/month for 1 month, billed monthly
- $14.99 USD/month for 6 months, billed every 6 months
- $11.67 USD/month for 12 months, billed every 12 months
Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the Manage Subscription in the account settings.
You can now navigate to previous or next section within a course or handbook.
We automatically refresh the content when you come back to the app.
We now detect when you are offline and give you the option to view your downloads.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful hidden gem!
As a student and UX designer, I was always looking for a app in the Store to help me learn more about how a design can appeal and help a user. I read many books and articles and watch many videos but I never got to read and interact with a ebook and this is where this app helps. It helped me understand how iOS 11 got its design principles and how you can use those principles in your own work and the developers and authors did a great job teaching me! I wished I had this as my ‘second ‘ textbook when I was in Web Design class! Thank you!!!
Great content and curation of resources
Design content is solid, links to resources and recommendations are also time savers. My only critique is of the app performance. It periodically crashes without saving my place or progress. It’s fast to load and to start again so for me it’s not a deal breaker. I’m not even taking a star because the content is so well done. Iron those small wrinkles out and it’ll be perfect.
I don’t think this is a good app.
You cannot learn anything past the first chapter, which doesn’t teach you any coding, without a membership. Courses are hard to find and there are no filters to find the one you want.
I would give this app a one star, if not for how visually appealing this app is.
More to the bad, this app doesn’t have a good way to see what chapter you are working on or how much progress you have made.
There is also a bug, where when I favorite the courses, it doesn’t show up as a favorite in settings.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shadowness Inc.
- 33.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Shadowness Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $21.99
- Yearly $139.99
- 6-Month $89.99