Looking for a new creative hobby? Play Design Home today - a relaxing, fun game that allows you to live the life of an interior decorator. Sharpen your decorating skills in daily Design Challenges and style visually stunning three-dimensional spaces with access to real, high-end furniture and decor brands. Unlock 'My Homes' to access bathrooms, kitchens and more customization options to bring your dream homes to life! It’s quick, it’s fun and you can connect with a vibrant creative community while learning about diverse décor styles - thus improving your design skills and gaining inspiration that you can even apply in your real life.
* Relax through play and express your creativity in daily Design Challenges.
* Unlock rewards as you polish your amazing abilities as an interior decorator.
* Level up to access 'My Homes' - with dream homes of your very own to design as you wish!
* Play with real life, high-end brands as you learn about different interior design styles.
* Vote on your favorite rooms from a vibrant, creative community.
* Share your creativity and borrow furnishings from your friends when you connect to Facebook.
Love the items in your favorite room? You can shop for them directly through Design Home! Click any piece you love and buy it for your own home. With new pieces added every day, Design Home literally puts the best home décor (alternative: furnishings) directly at your fingertips. Not only can you discover brands and trends, you can own them, too!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game. This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Terms of Service: http://www.glu.com/terms
• Unlock the magic of the season with ALL-NEW winter and holiday-themed décor and design challenges!
• Don't forget that new real-world items from top brands and unique Design Challenges are added daily!
• Technical fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It is difficult for me to write this but others need to know. I have been active with this game since July 2017 and have purchased several diamond packages and furniture bundles. Never having a problem until about 2 weeks ago. I had trouble getting the diamonds and furniture I was purchasing to show up and received pop-up messages that stated there was a problem and to try again. When I tried again I got a pop-up message stating that this was already purchased and will be restored for free. Not sure why they say “restored for free” since I paid for it. When it still didn’t show up I tried again. Still my purchases never showed up. After a bit of back and forth communication I was told I needed to send copies of my receipts. I did so and was messaged that Design Hime recognizes my problem and will credit it to me. Here we are a week later and after several messages, not only have I not received my purchases, Design Home has not responded to me. These purchases add up to $38. This is due to me following the instructions and trying again later. Trying again doubled what I was purchasing and Design Home has been paid twice. I don’t understand why I am not getting a response. I am patient and understanding. I know things go wrong and am not one get upset if I am treated right. Being lied to and ignored for days and days is not acceptable. All I wanted were the items I purchased and was told I would get.
Warning — Highly Addictive
Absolutely love this app! Have tried the others, which seem childish compared to this one. Love the fact that you can earn more spending money/diamonds by completing actions or purchasing real life stuff, like today, I subscribed to Ipsy and earned almost 30k diamonds to spend on furniture/accessories. It’s nice to be able to get something in real life while getting something in game as well. I do have a few suggestions for developers, though. It would be nice to see more challenges for addicts like me who complete them quickly and have to wait ages for a new one to be released — or rooms where you can just play around with your inventory without permanently leaving it and without any prizes for designing — sometimes it’s just fun to play. Also, instead of having to wait to design a room in the homes by completing so many challenges, why not just open them up to be completed whenever? I think people would make more in-app purchases if they had access to rooms immediately. The only other suggestion I have is to add a filter for price when designing a room. Something to think about, though..you spend all your money/diamonds on pricey furniture for people and all you get in return is $500 ($2500 for the daily challenge)..I’d like to know which designer I can call who is going to foot the $20k bill for all of my furniture in real life, only getting $500 in return. =) All in all, fun app!
Customer NO SERVICE
I have been playing for three weeks. This is so addictive. I even found myself shelling out $50 to buy diamonds so I can but different furniture to meet criteria. However right after I did that purchase my game froze and it has been stuck. I have gone through the troubleshooting advice and nothing. I sent a help question to them and have been waiting with no response. I hope I didn’t just get scammed out of money. I may have to dispute the payment. One suggestion would be that I could sort the store by price range. Also a security in the buy with diamonds. A couple times I have bumped or while scrolling bought an item I didn’t want and no undo button. Will someone please contact me to help unfreeze my game.
UPDATE: I have changed my rating to 4 stars because the company finally after 3 days contacted me to fix the glitch. However I still would like to see some changes. Sorting by price and double security or an undo button when I buy furniture etc with diamonds. I have accidentally bumped a button and purchased unwanted items but could not undo. Also, I agree with others voting is unfair, if it says to design a French style room I sort by French but I see people with 5 stars that didn’t. An outdoor space I designed with outdoor furniture (I had to buy to meet design), I received a 4.67 but the top designs used inside furniture outside.
- Crowdstar Inc
- 238.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2019 Crowdstar, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds $1.99
- Cluster of Diamonds $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.