With DiabetesConnect you have your diabetes under control at all times, regardless of where you are. Simply sign in and your documentation is a snap!
By diabetics - for diabetics.
Now you can record all your diabetes-related data fast and easy and create all your documentation with just a few clicks. Blood sugar, meals, insulin injections, medication and many more can be tracked with DiabetesConnect while all your data is always in your pocket. Everything you don't need can be turned off, so everything stays nice and neat.
Your values can be synced over multiple devices, handing you an up to date documentation - wherever you are. You can also access your data over our web portal and create your exports and statistics there.
Nice and clear graphics and statistics help to get a perfect overview of your current diabetes therapy.
For your next doctor's appointment, your values can be exported into a well-formed PDF-file.
- Administer all your diabetes-data
- Suitable for Type1- and Type2-Diabetics
- Support for mg/dl and mmol/l
- Track your meals as bread units, carbohydrate units or carbohydrates
- Get important medical staticstics right in the app
- Synchronisation over multiple devices
- The blood pressure ist set to the last value per default
- Percentages are displayed in the pie chart
- Improved account creation
- Bugfixes and minor improvements
- Bugfixes and minor improvements
- Labels can now be sorted and deselected in the settings. This way you can only see the labels you need when you create them.
- Information about the archives added.
- Fixed a bug in the archives that sometimes only archived half a day.
We did a lot of changes in the background to keep the app running smooth and already prepared some new features.
This update already contains small changes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to track
I’ve been using this app for around three years. Track blood sugar, blood pressure, heart rate, and weight. Use notes to explain higher blood sugar, etc. Recently with the Covid 19 issues the VA did phone appointments and canceled my A1C blood work. I was able to provide all my vitals log to my doctor so he could see my progress.
I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to keep a log on their vitals. I can enter my data from the computer, iPad, or IPhone. Easy as eating ice cream............oh wait, I don’t do that anymore. 👍
I have been using this app for quite awhile now. It is very easy to use. It also provides many ways to view the information about your diabetes. I you both my iphone and ipad , they communicate the infomation from one to the other without any problems. When I go to my doctor, I take a printout of my test results since my last visit. This app has helped me gain better control of my diabetes and to avoid major problems that can come from the illness.
Just what I needed
I have had diabetes for over 30 years. I wasn’t very serious about checking my glucose levels. I would just give myself the same dose of insulin and deal with the highs and lows.
I haven’t been feeling well lately so I started monitoring my glucose at least 4 times a day using this app.
This app is just what I needed. Entering the data is very easy and I am able to adjust my insulin levels easily by looking at 1 screen.
I have noticed an improvement in my overall health.
I am anxious to shot the report to my Doctor. He will be pleasantly surprised.
I highly recommend this app.
- SquareMed Software GmbH
- 65.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 SquareMed Software GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- DiabetesConnect Premium for 30 days $1.99
- DiabetesConnect Premium for Lifetime $26.99
- DiabetesConnect Premium for 12 Months $16.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.