DICE has the shows you want to go to, in real life and online. Spanning music, arts and culture, we have hundreds of choice events happening every day, but we’ll only recommend shows we know you’ll love.
With DICE, you can:
* stream shows, festivals and workshops from all around the world
* get tickets to live events in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, Madrid, Los Angeles and New York when we’re able to go out again
* invite friends, follow each other, and get suggestions for shows that you’ll both like and can attend together
* sync your Spotify or Apple Music and receive personalised recommendations based on your music library
* save events for later and we’ll let you know if tickets are running low closer to the date, or get reminders for when events go on sale so you don’t miss out
* join a waiting list if an event’s sold out and be next in line to get tickets, or get a refund if you can no longer go
* transfer tickets to a friend if you have a spare, can’t make it or as a gift because you’re nice like that.
If you have any questions, feelings, concerns, or just want to say hi – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This was a little release: some bug fixes, and tweaks to make your experience smoother. Keep any eye out for more soon.
Ratings and Reviews
Whether you’re a local or just visiting, music fans needn’t gamble on securing tickets to the hottest concerts and festivals in the UK. From monster headliners at London’s O2 Arena to an up-and-coming songstress at a corner club, Dice connects fans to their favorite musical acts with a slick, beautiful app that makes booking tickets a snap—and without additional fees. Sold-out show? Just hop on the waiting list and get an alert if tickets become available.
Very helpful customer service
While I was disappointed that the concert I bought tickets for had a date change making it so that I could no longer attend, I really appreciated the quick response and refund I got from Dice. As someone who lives in an entirely different country than where the concert was being held, I wasn’t sure how hard it would be to get a refund. But Dice made it super simple just by using email. I also appreciated that I received text that the date had changed or else I wouldn’t have even known.
Thankful For DICE
Your company is helping me achieve a life goal. Now -I believe in the power of music. So I cannot say I never thought this would happen. I have simply been waiting for a team like this, including Brad, to help me thank my fiancé, and witness music that actually was a part of what kept me alive to write this review. Differently-Abled or not. DICE will hear individual needs and accommodate as best they possibly can. Kudos . For a first time experience-I-the woman of words-have none for these guys. Except... humble. thanks. from. me. To. You.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dice FM Ltd
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2021 DICE FM Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.