Diced, a casual puzzle dice game for everyone!
* Place dice on a grid to form combinations, clear the dice and score points!
* Combinations can be five of a kind or five in a row (straights).
* Wild cards, bombs and blocks add to the complexity.
* Game ends when you run out of space!
* Three game modes (Normal, Zen and Blitz) provide something every one!
#### Features ####
- Quick launch, great for those short gaming sessions!
- Dark theme for night time play.
- iPad multitasking and split view support.
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
- Great VoiceOver and Accessibility support.
#### Feedback ####
We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @dicedapp on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or contact us at email@example.com. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
General updates and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the xylophone sounds
The game is really fun and the xylophone sounds are soothing. I like the sound makes when you get a good combination and the dice disappear, and I like the dissident cord that plays when you get a block or you use a bomb.
Diced great game
I’m updating this review from Feb. at that time I gave it a 5 because it really is a great game I’ve been enjoying for years. I indicated that the game had recently been crashing. At this point the developer has not addressed the issue and I’m lowering my score to a 1
I’ve been playing this game for years. Takes a while to develop a strategy. I’m giving it a 5 because it’s really fun and addictive. But otherwise right now I’d give it a low score. The last three weeks or so it keeps crashing. When you open it back up, you’ve lost all your progress. Please figure out why it’s crashing and fix it. Please!
Thank you for making this app accessible. It’s hard to find Brain training apps that are free. Let alone. Accessible
- Agile Tortoise
- 3.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 by Agile Tortoise, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.