Why You’ll Love Dime:
• 100% free forever, with no paywall or ads.
• Beautifully iOS-centric design, with simplicity at its core.
• Insightful expenditure breakdowns over various time periods.
• Create budgets based on expense categories and stick to them.
• Create recurring expenses with custom time frames.
• Sync your expenses, categories and budgets with other devices via iCloud.
• Custom reminders to input your expenses.
• Biometric authentication to protect your data.
• Home screen quick actions make capturing new expenses a breeze.
• A gorgeous night theme for dark mode fanatics.
• Informative home and lock screen widgets keep you updated at a glance.
Dime was built by a solo student developer looking to kickstart his programming journey. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to get in touch through the app or via Instagram @camerafael.
Start monitoring your expenditure and take ownership over your finances with Dime.
• Dynamic Type support
• Undo deletion of transactions
• Swipe to change between expense and income when adding a new transaction
• Save a day's transactions as an image for sharing
• Transaction suggestions when adding a new transaction
• See all-time insights in log page
• Add transactions from individual category's budget page
• Search transaction's by amount
Ratings and Reviews
So far really liking this app!
I’ve been looking for an app that is simple and this is exactly what I needed! A lot of the budgeting app connect to my bank and they label some of my purchases incorrectly. It’s such a hassle to try and fix! I like how I can manually put it in each day and label them myself!
One thing that I hope gets added in the future:
For the budgeting section, add a biweekly option. I can’t really budget monthly because it’s hard to see what those paychecks later on look like. I feel like it would make it a lot easier for us that get paid biweekly and budget that way. Thank you!! :)
What I’ve Been Looking For!!
This is EXACTLY what I’ve been looking for!! A simple expense tracker, easy to choose the categories (right now I have a giant one called Other but I’m looking forward to breaking that down!), with the bonus of budgets. If you’re the type that keeps meaning to track your expenses, buying a notebook or starting a memo on your phone, and then promptly forgetting of getting overwhelmed, this is for you!!
Exactly what I was looking for….but
This app is the exact thing I have been hunting for for quite a long time and for a bit it was working great. Unfortunately, for the last month it will not open. I have tried deleting the app and redownloading, restarting my phone, opening it from different places and it immediately crashes as soon as I try to open it.
This would be 5 stars if it would still open the app but unfortunately since I cannot use it I had to take a couple away.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rafael Soh
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Rafael Soh
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $2.99
- Large Tip $7.99
- Medium Tip $4.99