DineTime Host is a guest management solution for full service restaurants that simplifies the host stand, increases guest traffic and streamlines operations. Restaurants of any size and concept can use DineTime to improve front-of-house operations and increase customer satisfaction. DineTime Assist, the companion app to DineTime allows for mobile guest and table management when the host stand gets busy; and our guest app, DineTime, that allows guests to connect with your restaurant, add themselves to the wait list, book a reservation and more, right from their smart phone.
DineTime Host app is designed and supported by QSR Automations, a leader in restaurant technology. QSR has been helping casual and fine dining restaurant businesses since 1996 to maximize efficiencies and delight guests through innovative in-store, online, and mobile kitchen display, recipe viewer, table management, and reservations solutions. Restaurants are using DineTime to help seat over one million diners daily.
Key features and benefits of the DineTime app include:
• Free download and free online training and support
• Easy to setup, easy to train
• Manage wait list
• Book online reservations using a browser widget on restaurant website
• Organize servers and sections
• Connect with guests via 2-way text messaging to notify them when their table is ready
• Syncs all devices in real time
• Automatically collect guest information, visit history, and guest notes into a Guest Book
• Send email marketing campaigns to inform customers about special promotions or upcoming events
• Interactive guest search within the greeter form to pull information from the guest book
• Collect key analytical data on business trends
• Use your Web Portal to quickly view guest information and graphical summaries of past and current business
• Compare days, weeks, and months to better understand trends and view areas that need improvement
• Cloud-based back up ensures no data is ever lost
• Pager integration
- Bug fix related to saving system generated quote to database
- Added option to include Seated Guest Count to dashboard
Ratings and Reviews
No life vests here
The software works great, when it works. There are a few tweaks I would do to make the overall functionality improve, but they do not like feedback. So why two stars? Support. This app is used for restaurants mostly right? So shouldn't there be someone available to answer the phone when you are experiencing problems during the dinner rush? Weekends? That would be absurd. Last Saturday the app crashed, with no redundancy in place leaving you scrambling to get through the night. When the server crashes that's it, no access to your reservations no access to your floor maps and rotation procedures, just an error and we'll catch up with you tomorrow. I was assured this never happens, now the fourth time in my experience on a busy night or holiday, and that there would be a briefing and solution put in place to avoid this from happening again. Well here we are, a week later and the server crashed AGAIN on a Saturday night. They couldn't get the server up and running until Sunday morning leaving you high and dry in the restaurant rush. You can leave a message, they will call you back about an hour or so later and tell you they are sorry, but there's nothing they can do. Redundancy people. the inclusion of extra components that are not strictly necessary to functioning, in case of failure in other components. I was told last week they have redundancy. So the main server failed, and the backup, fine things happen. Two weeks in a row? Unacceptable. For future customers, I suggest having an available function on the website to be able to print reservations out. You can view the reservations, but can not print them. As for us, we will be moving on.
I just created an account as the restaurant we want uses this app. Received an email at my address saying it was established. Went to use the app and it says email address not recognized or some such thing. Tried several times. Deleted app and reinstalled. Won’t take my address and there is no link see the problem or correct it.
Barely functions at all. If you're going after Open Table, make more of an effort.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- QSR Automations, Inc.
- 37 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2020 QSR Automations, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.