Diptic, a former App Store App of the Week, helps you create and share beautiful photo and video collages. See for yourself why millions of people have downloaded this app!
"A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story." – Macworld
• Create collages with photos and videos
• Super Customizable — Tons of layouts to choose from plus tons of ways to enhance each one. Save your own customized layouts for re-use
• Add text captions, filters, colored borders, textured borders & more
LAYOUTS AND BORDERS
• Choose from 194+ layouts (additional layouts are available as in-app purchases)
• Combine up to nine photos and/or videos in each layout
• Customize your layouts to better fit your video or images by sliding interior frame lines or moving joints along the line
• Create rectangular Diptics (great for printing) with Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase)
• Round the inner and outer borders, as well as modify thickness and color, and apply textures to videos and images
• Choose from 14 filters, as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation
• Pan, rotate, mirror, flip, and zoom individual photos
• Personalize your Diptic photo and video creations with a text caption
• Adjust the font, style, color and size of the text
• Add music to any video collage and adjust audio start and stop time
• Pick any song from your Music library
• Customize video start and stop time
• Create Diptics with photos or videos from your library, Instagram, Dropbox, Facebook or Flickr, or take a photo on the spot with the camera
• Save Diptics for safe keeping or share them with friends. You can send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or any app that accepts JPGs and/or video files
• High-resolution export for pixel-perfect images
• Import multiple photos and videos at once and swap media between frames
• Add music from your music library to any of your videos
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any suggestions for the new video features or anything else you’d like to see... we’d love to hear from you!
*NEW* Home Screen Design - easier to browse layouts.
*NEW* Image Picker - photos, videos, and colors now draggable from trays into layouts.
*NEW* Image Management - selecting & using media is both easier and faster.
*NEW* Expandable Layouts now FREE & included for everyone - common aspect ratios are easy to select.
*NEW* Removed all data collection functionality.
various bug fixes and performance enhancements implemented
Ratings and Reviews
My go -to App to make a collage
It’s simple to use, has many layout options, and you can save straight to local photos OR share on social media directly from within the App. You are NOT required to sign in to social media to save pictures to your iPhone. For years, this has been the App that I go to to create simple collages and even animated ones. One suggestion to the developers, please add some more animations. Maybe charge for a pack of them? I hope they don’t abandon the App.
Great app but missing a few major things
I have used the paid version of this app for years and do really like it. However with the latest update, they seem to have removed a feature called “square padding” which I used quite frequently to make a vertical image into a square image with solid borders so that I didn’t have to crop it for Instagram or Poshmark. I really wish they would bring this feature back. There are lots of templates to choose from, but many of them are over-the-top crazy and weird designs, so much so that when you actually add photos to them, you really can’t see much of the photo itself. However, a really obvious common layout would be a square with one single 25% lower corner subset photo. It seems like one of the most obvious, simple, basic layouts, yet it’s not included! 🤯 I would rather have more practical everyday-use templates than silly palm trees or stars or ocean waves. Fix these two issues and I will upgrade my rating to 5 stars.
A Photographers Review
This app is exactly what I was looking for.
This allows you to easily change overall image aspect ratio in addition to border size. Along with the flexibility of many different presets.
Being able to ensure your photos are center stage when posting to the best social media app for photographers *cough* Twitter… is a huge plus. Hopping on the trend of posting multiple photos vertically with or without borders is super easy.
And for the one guy on Reddit who was looking for a solution when posting multiple XPan photos. This is the app you want. I just can’t find the post.
On the privacy side it claims not to collect any data which is always a major plus in my eyes. Most other similar apps have way to much being collected for something that houses your personal memories (check Instagram Layouts privacy labels).
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peak Systems
- 22.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 UpTop, All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Expandable Layouts $0.99
- Video Watermark Removal $0.99
- Diamond + Triangles Layout Pack $0.99
- Fun Times Texture Pack $0.99
- Party Texture Pack $0.99
- Alphabet Layout Pack $0.99
- Numbers Layout Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.