Nasdaq Corporate Solutions is pleased to introduce the new and improved Directors Desk iPad app. In line with the recent Desktop product upgrade, this release updates the user interface which has been designed to improve communications between the board and executive teams, and to provide quick access to relevant content on the dashboard in preparation for the next vote, meeting, or project. It also incorporates additional security features including true 2-factor authentication and device de-registration.
Similar to the prior version of Directors Desk, this app includes the following features:
• Votes & Surveys – Cast votes and respond to surveys.
• Email & Roster – Communicate with your fellow board members, executives, and administrative staff.
• Presenter Mode – Present documents and board materials and keep everyone on the same page.
• Document Center – Access your document repository and take advantage of offline viewing and annotating.
• Meetings & Events – Access your calendar and associated meeting materials.
New features in this version include:
• Dashboard – An all-new dashboard presents information relevant to you as it becomes time sensitive.
• Device time zone support – Easily have the dates and times within the app follow your device’s location.
• Watermark integration – Documents and meeting materials can now display watermarks.
• Device de-registration – Easily switch registered users of the app without deleting and reinstalling.
• 2 factor authentication support – Support for RSA physical and soft tokens as part of user authentication.
The Directors Desk App allows Boards to access board meeting documents, agendas and minutes on the move and at their convenience.
Directors Desk service is offered by local Nasdaq Corporate Solutions entities, depending on the geographical location of the customer, each such entity being a subsidiary of Nasdaq, Inc. Any details provided herein are provided for informational purposes only. For details of the entity providing the services, and the terms and conditions applicable to the services, prospective customers please refer to Corporate Solutions’ master services agreement, and current customers please refer to your contract with Corporate Solutions for such services.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great collaboration app
Well designed and very intuitive
Jumps all over the place
Jumps all over the place
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.