Welcome to Disc Golf 3D, the finest disc golf game on the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch! Disc Golf is a fast growing sport and can be thought of as golf with a Frisbee, or Frolf. The object is simple, traverse the course in as few throws as possible, finishing each hole by sinking the disc in a metal basket. Avoid natural hazards such as trees, hills, rivers, lakes, and more. Built off of the amazing Nova Golf engine, Disc Golf 3D is sure to keep you entertained and immersed for countless hours. Disc Golf 3D has everything both casual/hardcore gamers and amateur/weekend disc golfer could want.
• Realistic flight physics – Everyone will enjoy the realism while avid disc golfers will be able to shape every shot using one of many different discs
• Stunning 3D graphics – Disc Golf 3D adapts to each computer/device for the best image quality while always maintaining a smooth frame-rate
• Unique courses – Locations from around the world feature distinct styles of both play and appearance. You’ll know if you’re in the Pennsylvania forest, Arizona desert, or on the Scottish coastline
• Customizable characters – Level up five playing statistics and upgrade equipment while managing each avatar’s wardrobe and physical appearance
• Career mode – Play as both an amateur and professional and progress by winning the required qualifiers and multi-round tournaments
• Multiplayer – Challenge up to three of your friends and play at the same time
• Purchase custom discs upgrades using both virtual currency earned in game or through In-App Purchase
• High replay value – No hole is the same when varying the white/blue/green tees, four pin locations, and three environmental difficulty settings
• Custom music made specifically for Disc Golf 3D
• Best rounds list for each course/difficulty setting
If you like Disc Golf 3D, make sure to check out Nuclear Nova’s other games, all available for the Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod.
• Nova Golf, Regular ball and club golf with the same core feel as Disc Golf 3D
• GL Golf, the predecessor to Nova Golf, is still actively developed and has over 35 unique courses! Thousands of golfers are posting scorecards online every day with this golf classic
• Pinball Shuffle and Pinball Massacre are two unique comic book arcade style pinball tables
• Barnyard Blaster is a unique shooter with plenty of weapons, animals, and environments
• Rocket Golf gives golf a new twist with its unique 2D side scrolling gameplay
• Liquid Defense, Hydrothermal, and Escape are our three classic puzzle/simulator games
• Fractal 3D and ASCII Art are our first non-game apps
Fixed wind arrow direction
Compatible with Mac OS 10.11+ (Mac)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Game is really fun if you like disc golf. Only thing holding the game back is there is still glitches that cause the disc to fall down randomly. For example, if a tree is bare of leaves, and you throw the disc around the tree, it will still fall down as if it has hit leaves even though they are not present. Also, on occasion shots on an open fairway will randomly fall down as if they have hit an obstruction. If these instances were fixed, it would be 5 star for me.
BEWARE TERRIBLE MONEY SUCKER!
Once you pay the $4 and change then you have to pay for courses and discs! I would like a refund because I WILL NOT BE SUCKED INTO THIS LOAD OF CRAP!
Good but HUGE FLAW
First App I've written a review for but I figured I'd have to help people on this. The game is fun even for avid disc golfers. Limited section of discs but for a small game like this it isn't bad. The real problem is that in career mode, after you finish a tournament… the game quits and doesnt save. So there no point in buying untill they finish. Also NOT WORTH 5 DOLLARS! easily a 99 cent flash game but not worth 5 at all. Go spend 5 and play a real round at your local course.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.