The official Discogs App is the best way to catalog your music collection, find that hidden gem, check pricing and buy music from the world’s largest discography of physical music.
Explore a Rich Universe of Music
• Search millions of artists and albums.
• Find an album by its barcode.
• Stay informed about the latest events, artists, albums and genres you love.
• View trending albums, most collected and most wanted by Discogs users.
Catalog your Collection
• Keep track of the albums you own.
• Share with your friends.
• Let your Collection make listening suggestions for you.
Buy the Music you Love from Anywhere
• Shop for vinyl records, CDs, cassettes and more.
• Compare prices.
• Browse the inventory of thousands of sellers worldwide.
Track your Wantlist
• Keep tabs on the albums you’re looking for.
• Receive notifications about new listings.
• Reference your Wantlist while record shopping.
Hey it’s your Discogs!
• Edit your profile.
• Quickly check your Collection value.
• See albums you have recently added to your Wantlist and Collection.
• Manage your Discogs orders.
Discover Record Shops
•Find record stores near you.
•Research record shops worldwide.
Join our Community!
• Discogs: www.discogs.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Discogs
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/Discogs
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/Discogs
• Blog: blog.discogs.com
For Feedback and Help
• Share your thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore Discogs like never before! Plus stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Two big problems
I love discogs the app is pretty well designed beside having to go to the brower for certain things every now and then but my biggest issue is the notifications I mostly use the discogs app I rarely use a laptop so I miss messages from sellers cause of time zone difference and etc I'm not always checking in other words I'd live status updates on orders like shipping rates confirmed by seller, you've been given a refund and etc you get my point this app needs it trust me also I don't seem to find anyway of easily messaging sellers without typing their name call me lazy but I'd much rather click the sellers name and hit a button "message seller" messaging is already in the app why no button? And a side thing I think not only the app but discogs as a whole needs a way of sending pictures of the vinyls to people so I know the real condition correct these and you got 5 stars from me 😃👌🏻
Why the update with less information?
App was great..”was”. It gave you all the information you needed...”gave”. You can’t type in the version number of the record & have it pull up...now you have to type in the title. Also, you have to click on every single release to see what the version is...I don’t know why it can’t show it under the “Released in US” like it used to (this adds an incredible amount of time if you’re trying to catalog a big stack).
Plus, why did we take away the labeling of what tracks were on what side/record (it still shows it on “My Collection” albums, but why do I have to add it to my collection to see it)? I created “My Collection” a couple months ago, but if this update had happened before I did...I wouldn’t use it.
Bring back what was taken away.
Ok... but needs several bug fixes.
Love Discogs - use it all the time. The app is “alright” but has many bugs that keep me from using it as much as I’d like.
1. Unlike other apps that remember your login, this one makes me log in every single time.
2. When I log in, it apparently thinks it is for the first time ever, because it gives me tips on how to use my wanted, and collection tabs with pop ups. I don’t need this information - and certainly not every time I log in. To make things worse, the pop ups “hang” - not disappearing for at least a minute or two, and nothing you do will make them disappear. You just have to be patient and wait. Eventually they go away...
3. Searches for artist releases don’t seem to go chronologically - it just seems random. So, looking for an earlier pressing of a release is a challenge.
4. Purchases make you go to a web browser. Where you have to log in AGAIN. 😡
Normally these issues make me go to the website instead. I’d like to use this more, but it’s just frustrating a lot of the time....
- Zink Media Inc
- 33.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Zink Media Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.