Discord is where you can make a home for your communities and friends. Where you can stay close and have fun over text, voice, and video chat. Whether you’re part of a school club, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or just a handful of friends who want to spend time together, Discord makes it easy to talk every day, and hang out more often.
CREATE AN INVITE-ONLY PLACE
• Discord servers are organized into topic-based channels where you can collaborate, share, have meetings, or just talk to friends about your day without clogging up a group chat.
• Send a message directly to a friend or call them up with our voice chat feature
• Voice channels make hanging out easy. Got a free moment? Grab a seat in a voice channel so friends can see you’re around and pop in to talk without having to call. You can even watch videos together!
• Reliable tech for staying close with friends. Low-latency voice and video chat feels like you’re meeting in the same room.
• Easily talk with friends while gaming and steam roll the competition.
• Be a meme messenger with easy image sharing
STAY CLOSE WITH TEXT, VIDEO, AND VOICE CHAT
• Wave hello over video, watch friends stream their games, share stories over voice calls, or gather up and have a drawing session with screen share.
• Snap a photo and turn it into your own custom emojis and share them with friends.
• Share anything from funny videos and stories to your latest group photos, and pin your favorites to remember those moments later.
• Hang out in group channels or talk privately with direct messages
• Zoom through convos with friends using topic-specific channels!
FOR A FEW OR A FANDOM
• Custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up your friends or teams, organize meetings for your local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world.
• Create moderators, give special members access to private channels, and much more.
We’ve been hard at work making Discord better for you. This includes bug fixes and performance enhancements. For more detailed information, go to your profile in the app and scroll down to “What’s New”.
Ratings and Reviews
There are a hundred different ways to share things with your friends, but Discord stands out as a particularly good one. You can create individual groups (called servers) for your friends: the group that you play videogames with, the group that goes to the cinema together, and so on. This app first made its name among videogame players, but these days, Discord is used by everyone, in no small part because it’s easy to understand, quick to set up, and slick to use.
Amazing but some suggestions
I love discord it’s an amazing community kinda but I’m having some problems relating to my server and my friends server we have a server about winx club and we let people earn different roles based on the shows fairy forms and we also include fanmade forms for both fairy and witches but with the role limit of 250 we might not be able to keep up the server as people expect more roles to come out so they can have fun show how active they are and just have an overall good time trying to speed run or collect these roles while there bored so where trying to make more forms so the same system will go over and over again and people can collect them and even collaborate together to try and get them but like I said before the limit of the roles is getting in the way and I kinda wish there where unlimited roles or even 2500 role slots what ever can help to keep the servers going now ik this feature will probably not get used as much but it will be fun for a small community to have a chance to have fun and be active in the community I know this is probably a lot to ask but please add this feature it can be more booster perks and such but please I really hope this gets added in to the future updates
Ty again for reading and have a good day
New update reminds me of iMessage...
Don’t get me wrong, I love Discord, but ever since the update that made the text box cluttered with so many buttons, I feel like the app lost some of its uniqueness (and gained more glitches, at least with my phone). It feels like iMessages and the text box feels so small when I write because I can only get five or six words to a line when I used to get the entire width of my phone screen besides where the “send” button was (the one that didn’t used to be so obnoxious). I guess you could say I miss the simplicity of the chat box.
Also, the movement of the it when you click into the text box versus when you click out glitches on me and makes the whole app slow when switching between chats, channels, or servers. Everything lags behind and it gets to be pretty annoying.
One thing I absolutely love, though, is that when you type something, but let’s say your phone dies (like mine did twice), Discord saves what you wrote in the chat box! I have been saved so many times by that feature. Discord is a great app and I use it for so many things, but I also write a lot on it, so what I wrote affects me the way it might not affect others. The 2,000 character limit can get a bit irritating, too, so I wish there was a way you could switch the limit off, but I’ve found ways to work around it so it’s not an immediate issue. Overall, I love Discord, but I miss some things from its “Dark Ages,” as they called it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discord, Inc.
- 214.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2024 Discord
- In-App Purchases
- Nitro Monthly $9.99
- Nitro (1 Month) $9.99
- Nitro Basic Monthly $2.99
- Nitro Classic (1 Month) $4.99
- Nitro Classic Monthly $4.99
- Nitro Basic (1 Month) $2.99
- Nitro + 1 Boost (Monthly) $13.49
- 1 Server Boost Monthly $4.99
- Nitro + 2 Boosts (Monthly) $16.99
- Nitro Yearly $99.99