With our mobile friendly app you can get all the latest news from DIVE for free and access a handy-round up of previous articles each month. And subscribers can access a vast archive of DIVE articles going back to 2010 including digital versions of our beautiful quarterly magazine brimming with top rate articles and awesome photographs.
The DIVE app is the perfect way to browse ALL our content from your phone or tablet:
• DIVELIVE Keeps you update with all the latest diving and ocean stories - travel guides, kit reviews, in-depth articles, videos and stunning photographs
• DESTINATIONS In-depth guides to the world's top diving areas including the Philippines, the Bahamas and Malta
• DIVE ISSUES A full archive of monthly issues going back to May 2010 and all our quarterly, collector magazines which can be viewed either as full pages or optimized to be read on your mobile
We have been producing DIVE for more than 20 years - the magazine, website, newsletter and app that divers deserve!
The DIVE Magazine subscription on iOS is available as follows:
∙Annual digital subscription for £10.49
∙Payment will be charged to your iTunes account on confirmation of purchase
∙Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
∙Account will be charged for £10.49 renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period depending on subscription plan
∙Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
∙No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Improvements to analytics reporting.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for all divers
I am currently based in Saudi Arabia and travel alot around the world due to the nature of my job. Diving has become my hobby and lifestyle so to have the Dive Magazine finally in my iPad is making it more easy to stay updated and inspired of the world of diving. If you do not have it yet, get it! On a further note , last time I dived in Palawan , Phillipines which I highly reccomend. Cheers from Jeddah!
I very much like the magazine, it's great, however, when they tell you it's time to write a review, you need to do it or you can't keep reading......kinda bothersome. Not quite sure why they disable the "no thanks" and "later" buttons. With the product they have, they don't really need to do this.
Love the great content, the pictures are fantastic. The presentation of digital magazine content is still evolving - yours is very nice but seems mostly like a duplication of what can be done in the static printed page. Next great evolution for you will be to start taking advantage of the fact people are using a digital device to experience your content - provide some interactivity...pop-ups, etc.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Connected Digital Ltd
- 14.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Connected Digital Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Dive Subscription - With Full Access to All Issues $13.99
- August 2010 Issue - Dive Magazine $3.99
- July 2010 Issue - Dive Magazine $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.