The Division Toolkit is a simulation that uses a grid covered with blue and red tiles to show the meaning of division.
Students using the simulation will intuitively learning the meaning of the terms: dividend, divisor, quotient and remainder.
Division can be one of the more difficult parts of the elementary math curriculum. Help students master division skills by making learning a visual experience.
Special features make using the Division Toolkit fun:
1. Use sliders to define the dividend and divisor.
2. Tap the question mark to start a quiz.
3. See a display of tiles representing the quotient and remainder.
4. Turn sound effects on or off.
5. Available for iPad. Compatible with iOS 7, 8 and above.
This version provides an update for iPadOS. It also includes screenshots for iPad Pro (3rd Gen) 12.9" Display.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.