GS Pro (also known as Ground Station Pro) is an iPad app designed to control or plan automatic flights for DJI aircraft. Through its clear, concise interface, complex flight missions can be planned with a few taps. GS Pro will then automatically take pictures at pre-set waypoints, providing the accuracy required for precision mapping. GS Pro dramatically increases the efficiency of various industrial applications, including but not limited to, aerial imaging, architecture, precision agriculture, electrical inspections, search and rescue, safety control, and more.
## About Auto-Renewable Subscription
- For individual users, "GSPro Advanced", and for team users, "GSPro Team Basic" and "GSPro Team Professional" are provided for you to purchase. These auto-subscriptions are for data services and multi-member collaboration.
- All these auto-renewable subscriptions provides the monthly and annually payment period for you to choose.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- All these subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You could manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes Account Settings after purchase, also in GSPro, you could use Settings -> Account Settings -> Subscription Management to access your iTunes Account Settings.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Welcome to GS Pro 2.0! In this version, take your drone operations to the next level with new management features.
What’s new in GS Pro 2.0.6:
1. [New] Support KMZ/ZIP formats in KML/SHP Import.
2. [New] Added Diagnostics Module.
3. [Fix] Changed the default finish action to RTH.
4. [Fix] Fix the issue that when using Z3/Z30, the focus length is not set correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed, virtual fence max altitude limit
Try use GS Pro virtual fence for a 800 ft. transmission tower inspection and found app have a built in limit of 150 m ( 492.1 ft)
Needs a little work to be great. Best for nadir photos
This is the only app I can find that allows a hover for capture option. That is great for aerial surveying because you can set the camera to aperture priority for the most precise image.
99 waypoint max. I surveyed 10 acres within app. It took 4 separate flight plans from 150 feet. To cover the area.
No healthy drones link. Hence, the flight is not logged which I think is essential for commercial flying.
I have to switch apps to the DJI autopilot app for obliques. This program will do obliques but the programming doesn't give enough option like focus triggers, focal points, etc.
Not Reliable Enough for 3D Map Missions
This product has promise for being a good app for mapping applications. With all of the purchased options (which I purchased), it has all the tools you need to map just about anything. However, the bugs in the application really kill its potential usefulness. The big one for me is that when you are running a mission with distance or time interval capture mode, it will routinely (like every mission) skip taking photos on entire flight lines. This pretty much ruins the entire mission because of the missing coverage. The hover and capture mode works well enough, but the 99 waypoint limit makes it not practical. If DJI ever fixes the bugs, it would be a great mapping app.
- DJI JAPAN K.K.
- 259.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), and iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2016-2019 DJI JAPAN K.K.
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced $9.99
- POI $9.99
- KML/SHP File Import $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.