Docker container stats, linux host stats, ssh cli, terminal, sftp, manage containers and images.
Insight docker container stats.
* CPU usage data and charts.
* Memory usage data and charts.
* Disk I/O data and charts.
* Network I/O data and line chart.
Insight host stats dashboard
* Load avg of 1m,5m,15m
* CPU Load charts of overall and cores.
* Memory, swap and disk usage.
* Disk I/O tps and read/write rate.
* Network I/O tx and rx rate.
View docker container list with name, containerid, status and port mapping and manage them.
* Start, stop, restart or remove containers.
* Inspect containers.
* View logs of containers.
View docker image list with name, containerid, version and manage them.
* Run containers by images.
* Inspect images.
* Pull images.
* Delete images.
THe app provided in-app SSH terminal and SFTP explorer.
* SSH CLI. Connect via SSH jump host and socks5 proxy. Interactive Terminal, copy and paste, startup snippet and batch snippet execution.
* SFTP Explorer. Manage files and directorie, upload, download, edit, move and delete files.
The app connects to the docker host via ssh, no need docker API. If docker is not installed on the host, the app is still be able to render host stats, open ssh cli, terminal and sftp.
Docker Admin Pro is an optional upgrade. Pro Subscription available for USD 9.99 per year and price may vary by location.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, does what it needs to do
Overall the app is great and does what I need to see as far as container information logs/ restarts.
A thing to note though is that I unfortunately hadn’t protected my containers and left them exposed through their ports and a good chaotic samaritan changed a couple settings letting me know to lock it down. Either really random or the team of this app goes around and possibly did that. In any case, I got off easy.
Love the UI, easy to use. Wish it came with a short list of bash commands though!
Sure is a good thing i didnt use personal data or if it’s working
Tried installing app from source couldn’t get anymore usage even this kinda of app is free I kept on my iPhone 11 due to concerns with behavior, could not find any thing like bugs but does delete after certain periods
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- wanmei shao
- 76 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Wanmei
- In-App Purchases
- Docker Pro $9.99
- Docker Pro $59.99