SNMP & SSH Terminal 4+
Traffic Chart & Shell Console
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
SNMP live traffic monitoring, professional SSH Terminal and SFTP.
• The app reads from devices like routers, servers or a snmp-deamon, and displays data graphically in real time.
• Multiple SNMP device management. Support SNMPv2c. Group devices by labels. Search routers by name, host, or labels. Monitor device ping with ms and TTL. Discover neighbor network devices.
• Insight Dashboard. System information, description, name and uptime. Processor load, storage name, storage used size, storage total size and storage used percentage bar. Fetch interval is 3 seconds.
• Common Tables. TCP connections, show from/to address and port. UDP connections, local address and port. MAC table(ipNetToMedia), show MAC(PhysAddress) and ip(NetAddress). Route table(ipRouteTable), show ipRouteDest, ipRouteNextHop and ipRouteMask.
• Traffic Monitoring. Statistics interface types, show grid and pie chart. Live interface rate list, show last tx/rx and mini line chart. fetch interval is 3 seconds. Live interface detail view, show tx/rx last, max and average and large line chart.
• Fusion Charts. Create chart groups and add what you need. For example, create a group with cpu load, memory usage, ether1 traffic rate and wlan traffic rate.
• SNMP Console. Manual snmpget submit form. Manual snmpwalk submit form. Save your favorite commands and run it latter. Find history commands if needed.
• MIB explorer. The app includes commonly used MIBs. Search MIB or OID information, view detials in good format.
• Simple and easy to use interface. Support light theme and dark theme. Enhanced list view, swipe to edit or remove items. Easily search, sort and reorder items.
SSH Terminal Features:
• Multiple devices and sessions. Group and search items by labels.
• Safe Connect. Support SSH jump host, Socks5 proxy and Port Knocking. Connect by password or publickey authentication.
• Robust terminal console. Running commands reliable and fast.
• Reactive editor. Edit your files with vi/vim. Support CTRL and arrow keys. Support clipboard copy and paste.
• Snippets. Save and group snippets by labels, search snippets. Support startup snippet.
• SFTP. Manage files and directories. Upload, download, edit, move and delete files.
• Batch Execute. Run snippets on multiple servers in one go.
• Keep awake and keep alive.
SNMP Supported devices:
• SNMP v2c protocol. Community string.
• Router, Cisco, Juniper, Avaya, Mikrotik RouterOS and others.
• Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat, CentOS, Fedora, Arch Linux, openSUSE and others.
• Windows, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and others.
• Mac OS X, macOS.
• All devices that support SNMP.
SNMP Pro is an optional upgrade. Pro Subscription available for USD 19.99 per year , monthly plan available for USD 3.99 per month and price may vary by location.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Fixed bugs on iOS 15
Ratings and Reviews
I try all apps out this app is must have and works worth every penny ty dev team
Simple to use and looks great. Nice job!!!
Need to hide passwords!
Also need a quick connect and not save anything.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- wanmei shao
- 79.6 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Wanmei Shao
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $29.99
- Pro Lifetime $59.99
- Pro Monthly $4.99