Welcome to Dog Assistant Life!
Dog Assistant Life is an enhanced version of our current best selling app Dog Assistant.
It is your solution to staying on top of your dog’s daily activities, leading to a more organized life for both dog and owner.
Dog Assistant Life allows you and your pack to stay updated on what your dog is up to, whether sleeping, walking, peeing, pooping, or anything else you wish to track. Features such as our Activity Log, Reminders, and Chat function coupled with our newly added Medication and Vaccination tracker, Pattern Charts, Journal, Weight Tracker, and easily exportable data will allow family, friends, and dog walkers to work together to manage your dog’s day to day activities.
• Add family, friends, and dog walkers to your dog’s pack to work together
• All members of your pack get notified of your dog’s activities, allowing for efficient planning
• Log your dog’s daily activities and see patterns over time
• Use our Pattern Charts to identify trends
• Keep track of medications and vaccinations
• Journal your dog's adventures and upload photos to share with your pack
• Track your dog’s weight
• Easily switch between multiple dogs
• Chat with your pack
• Create custom reminders for important dog events
• Share your dog’s data by exporting it as a CSV
Dog Assistant Life’s goal is to make the lives of all dogs happier.
And happy dogs mean a happier world!
Terms and Conditions: https://www.dog-assistant.com/terms-and-conditions
Thank you for using Dog Assistant Life! Please leave a review to let us know what you think :)
If you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app, contact us at email@example.com
• Added default end duration time
• Performance improvements and squashed some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would like a schedule option
I’m a busy dog walker I own my own business so remembering everything to do with my own dogs is tough sometimes. I would love to see a schedule option added in...
If added in 10/10 would recommend to my clients and put it in my list included in my new client handouts!
It’s a great timekeeper. I wish it had a few more options as far as comparing different activities and multiple activity lengths. For example, giving the trends on how long our pup typically takes to go pee/poop after they eat or drink would be great. It’s a good app for getting your pups behaviors down, but it would be more worth it if they had better data comparison options.
I felt like the discription made is sound smarter than it is. There are no features built in that give suggestions or tell you outright what patterns are forming. There is only a simple schedule review option that they’ve named “Patterns” so you can see what activities are typically done at which time of day. If you wanted to see what actual patterns were forming you would have to use their export to CSV option and write the formulas yourself with the data you input in the app.
My wife and I have really loved the option of sharing the information with each other. When she has our dog she can input the activities and vice versa. That’s probably the best feature of the app is the sharing of the data with your other “pack members.”
NOTICE: Improvement Request
Important Improvement Requests:
- Use native iPhone keyboard settings with spell check and shortcuts.
- For the “time” when logging any activity, should be a manual input using keyboard instead of “scroll menu”. The scroll always pulls screen down on iPhone X when trying to lower the number. Manual input is also much mor efficient and quicker for user.
- Allow for a “view” mode when clicking into an item in the “Journal” or “Activity Log” .. every time you go to view a recorded transaction, it’s always in “edit mode”... by default it should be “view” mode than a menu button somewhere to edit the recorded transaction (very useful to prevent deletion or accidental typing
- Allow for pictures in Journal to be opened and viewed (unable to even view the picture in journal - when you click it to view, it only allows to pick a new picture from camera roll, again this will be fixed by having a “view mode” first when clicking an item, rather than straight “edit mode” .. also pinch and zoom into pictures is critical (medical reasons)
- Allow the ability to customize “Activity” rather than “Other”, and than constantly typing a reason, maybe have a settings option to change and edit “activities”
- Have the screen scroll down to the typing “field”, when you click into a typing field, the keyboard will overtake the “field” portion until you slide the screen up manually to view what you’re typing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.