*** As seen on TV and used worldwide by over 30 million users! ***
Train your dog (or annoy your friends) with this simple to use dog whistle. Quickly initiate a variety of frequency sounds via the dog whistle interface. (New add-on option/feature: ability to create a ringtone from any frequency!)
Dog Whistler Main Features:
* Choose the desired frequency in the dog whistle by using the built in slider or by manually entering in the frequency.
* Select from multiple sound “patterns” within the dog whistle:
--- Short beeps
--- Long beeps
--- Slow 500Hz Oscillation
--- 500Hz Oscillation
--- Fast 500Hz Oscillation
--- Slow 1KHz Oscillation
--- 1KHz Oscillation
--- Fast 1KHz Oscillation
--- Slow 2.5KHz Oscillation
--- 2.5KHz Oscillation
--- Fast 2.5KHz Oscillation
--- Slow 5KHz Oscillation
--- 5KHz Oscillation
--- Fast 5KHz Oscillation
* New add-on option/feature: ability to create a ringtone from any frequency!
* New sharing features added (via Facebook, Twitter, and/or email)
* Use preset frequencies in the dog whistle or create your own
* Hold down any preset frequency and share this frequency with a friend (via Twitter, Facebook, or Email). What worked for your dog's training? Hearing tests.... what frequency can you hear?
* Set an alarm (either via the built in timer or motion activated). New alarm feature===> repeat mode. This will continually activate an alarm upon motion detection each time it resets. For instance, if you're training your dog to stay off the couch you can place the iPhone/iPod on it. When the dog jumps up the 1st time it will activate an alarm for a predetermined amount of time. The alarm will then reset so when the dog jumps up the 2nd time, it will resound the alarm again.
can be used for
* * Great training app for your pet!
++ Besides a dog whistle, customers have reported using it as an anti-mosquito device, simple simple hearing test, and a tool to annoy others with its high frequency pitch.
For general info on dog whistles, the following is a useful Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_whistle
** Please check out our other apps, Mobile Caddy (previously chosen as a Staff Favorite), Thumper, Date Util, Gift Tracker, Simple Timer, Dog Whistler (ranked in top 10 overall free apps), Earthquake, and Hurricane Monitor.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Support For latest iOS Version
* Support for iPhoneX!
* misc bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes Too Much
The app itself is alright, it's amusing to see the dogs run around all confused but that amusement quickly stops when the entire app crashes. It will take me about four to five times to get it to stay on the app long enough to actually change some settings but will soon crash again and make me try once more. Like I said, the app itself is fine. It just crashes too often, hence why I give it the score I do.
I’m so surprised to see all of these very nice and good comments the only thing that I seem to find about these comments is that they say that there’s too many ads well yes there is a lot of ads and I’m also going to say that I’m going to complain about that like the whistle didn’t even work my dog just stood there like nothing was happening and then I said “Mason,Mason!” because that’s my dogs name but he said nothing he didn’t respond to anything he looked back at me like I was doing something weird because I called his name for no reason but he didn’t react any single way to the stupid stupid stupid whistle like seriously when you try to make an app for people to actually help them it should actually work! I am not as angry as I seem like I am in this review but I’m just saying that the reason people should make apps is for them to actually work that’s just my opinion. I even tried to put the volume all the way up and turn on my phone (but what I mean by that is turn on sound so it’s not just vibrating it’s actually going to call calls) I have no idea why this app isn’t working especially because there was a bunch and bunches of review saying that it works amazingly but it just doesn’t work for me and I don’t know why so if you could inform me why it isn’t working or possibilities that be great thank you for listening to my great novel in goodbye
This app helped me find a lost dog!
My friend lost her rescue dog and this app helped us catch him! He was on the run for 3 days and extremely scared of people, so really difficult to trap if we were to get close to him. When we were in an area where he was seen about 45 min before, I turned on the whistle and out of nowhere he peered around the corner of a brick wall on the sidewalk. We sat down and continued to play the sound as he sniffed at his pug brother and looked curiously at the phone. Finally, we were able to grab him when he got close enough!
The app was very easy to use and you can play the whistle at different frequencies and patterns. It’s definitely worth a try if you’re looking for a missing dog!
The developer, Mobeezio, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mobeezio, Inc.
- 32.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Mobeezio, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.