Dominoes Online is a multiplayer game where you can chat with your friends while you challenge them or one of the other thousands of players who make up our community.
Be the best Dominoes online player!
- It’s free to play!
- Chat and play with your friends.
- Play special games: in pairs, turbo and private.
- Compete to be the best player in our Dominoes Ranking.
- Get double coins when you win your games with the "Double or Nothing"
- Unlock achievements and progress through the game getting gifts and coins.
Remember, an Internet connection is required to be able to play.
Enjoy the best multiplayer Dominoes!
Enjoy more now with all the improvements and NEWS
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but...
This a very good competitive game. I'd say a bit addictive too. The lay out is pretty good. Just a couple of things I don't like:
1. Since the last update, when I choose a tile that can be put on either side of the board, the computer automatically chooses a side for me. This is a bug, and it needs to be fixed. It wasn't happening before the update.
2. Coin wins. I have an issue with this. I'll use $6000 coins as an example. When I finish a game, if I lose, I lose the entire $6000 coins. But if I win, I usually only get about $4500. What happens to the other $1500? If you win the same amount of games that you lose, then you lose coins faster. Not good for the players.
3. The roulette appears after each win, which is fine. But the 'play' button shouldn't be so close to the 'exit' button. sometimes you don't want to do the roulette, but you end up pressing play by mistake.
Yaadi dominoes! Jamaican Style
Being from the Caribbean (Jamaica) where we play dominoes religiously, I must admit this is the best online dominoes game that I've come across thus far.
However, I do have a few 'gripes' that I'm hoping the developers will look to address in the near future. 1. I do not have a FB account and neither do I want one, but in order for me to invite and play against my friends online I would have to create a FB account (again which I do not want to do). Though I do enjoy the game, you're forcing those who do not wish to be on social media platforms to create accounts; which is not very cool. Why can't I just download the game and play against my friends without being on social media??
2. Since downloading the game a several weeks ago, I've been trying to figure out how to personalise my profile picture, but to no avail! I've even tried contacting 'You' the developers, but have not received a response.
3. There seems to be a little glitch at times when you select a dominoes to play and the game plays it for you, more times than not at the end that I DID NOT want to play causing me to loose the game, again more times than not!
Overall, like I said, this is the best dominoes game app that I've seen so far (and I've DL quite a few) as I'm a big lover of the game. Developers, just hope these issues can be looked at and addressed.
Fan of the game,
Ok I have only one problem with this game for example if there is a 3 in one corner and a 5 on the other and I have the 5-3 in have is very hard to put it where I want it if I want to put two 3s or 2 5s on the table is very hard to control the one that I have in hand for it to go to the side that I want it on the table i spend money in this game but I'm gonna stop spending money because of this I'm loosing games for no reason making plays that that's not the one that I wanted maybe in the computer is easy but in the phone is very hard to controle it if they fix this this game will be the best game ever is sad because I love dominoes but you can't play like this
- Playspace S.L.
- 463.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2015 PlaySpace
- In-App Purchases
- Fantástic Pack $1.99
- Pack 1 Domino Coins $1.99
- Incredible Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.