DoodleMath boosts the maths confidence and ability of your 4-14 year old with a personalized work program tailored to their strengths and weaknesses.
Using Proxima™, our award-winning algorithm, DoodleMath ensures progression by creating every child a unique experience which automatically revises tricky topics and introduces new areas.
DoodleMath meets all Common Core Standards criteria for Kindergarten to 6th Grade math.
▶ Key features
• A fun, personalized math program for every child
• Meets all Common Core Standards criteria for Kindergarten to 6th Grade math
• Designed to be used for 10 minutes a day
• Work from anywhere with offline capabilities
• Created by educational professionals and proven to work by university studies
• Great range of interactive questions which support all types of learner
• Children are rewarded for their effort rather than ability, ensuring they feel a sense of accomplishment
• Accessibility options including colored overlays and audio dictation for all questions
Build your child's confidence in math by joining the tens of thousands of families already using DoodleMath!
▶ For children
• A personalized, engaging work program they’ll want to do every day
• A perfect homework partner for catching up or getting ahead in math
• Lots of educational games and unique collectables to unlock
▶ For parents
• A low-cost, high-impact alternative to math tuition
• Track progress through the free DoodleConnect app or online tracking hub
• Receive regular email updates about your child’s progress
▶ For teachers
• Track effort and impact across your whole school and individual classes
• Easily view progress and identify gaps in pupils’ knowledge
• Reduce your workload with instant analysis of pupils’ work, easily available to export
▶ Why people love DoodleMath
“DoodleMath has given my daughter so much confidence. Before she started using the program she would refer to herself as not being any good at math — now she feels that she is progressing every day and no longer gets upset!” — Georgina, Parent
”My daughter LOVES DoodleMath. It is the perfect daily exercise to keep her thinking about mathematical concepts. Her confidence in math has grown since we started implementing this program. Thank you DoodleMath!” — C Becker, Parent
▶ DoodleMath subscriptions
All DoodleMath app downloads also include access to the following:
• DoodleTables — our accompanying app which supports mastery of times tables
• DoodleConnect — our parent app where you can track progress and set goals for your child
• Parent Dashboard — our online hub for discovering your child’s strengths and weaknesses
Enjoy access to all of DoodleMath’s features with DoodleMath Premium! There are two types of subscription available per child:
Monthly subscription — $7.99 per month
Annual subscription — $60.99 per year
We offer all new DoodleMath users a free 7-day trial of DoodleMath Premium to explore all of its exciting features.
▶ The boring stuff
Users will need a paid DoodleMath subscription (Monthly or Annual) to access the Premium version of DoodleMath.
Monthly subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24hr period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
When a subscription is cancelled, access to Premium features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
Terms and Conditions:
We've just released virtual badges, a fantastic new feature designed to motivate your child and celebrate their hard work! With their bright and colourful designs, badges are awarded for achieving key goals in Doodle, such as earning a spectacular streak or a high score in a game.
Your child can view the badges they've earned and their progress towards new ones at any point, helping to boost their confidence and encouraging them to Doodle daily.
We've also made some small bug fixes behind the scenes to improve your Doodle experience.
Ratings and Reviews
So I love this app and it is amazing the only thing that is missing is markers. I would for questions that I could use like pens that there will be a pen button, that you could press and draw the equation or something to help. Because it is hard adding hundreds in your head.
Developer Response ,
Hi Roha, thank you for getting in touch. Please check out the 'my doodlepad' feature which is available for each question and allows any workings or notes to be made on the same screen as the questions. All good wishes, DoodleMaths
Ok, so I bought this game because I need to study math facts everyday. This game sounded so fun! I downloaded it and made an account but at the end I had to pay and my mom doesn’t let me pay for that stuff. She DEFIANTLY won’t let me download the games where you have to pay once a month a stuff like that. I just want a lifetime pay. If you can please make the game free!! I would really like to play. I understand if you can’t because you need the money but if you can try to make it free or at least try too please make most of it free!!! Or some of it!! EVEN a little bit free!! Thank you for reading this and try too update it!! BYE!!!
Love this but..
As I said love this but , I like it it’s good but one thing that bothers me is that it takes too much data and I keep on deleting it and adding it again. So can they make it have less data? Anyway the rest is awesome !
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for getting in touch and leaving a review. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team by using the green chat bubble on our website where we can advise you on how to ensure there is enough space on your device to make the most of our apps. All good wishes, DoodleMaths
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EZ Education Ltd
- 367.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 EZ Education Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- First Student Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Second Student Monthly Subscription $7.99
- First Student Annual Subscription $60.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.