More than 4 million downloads!
"dotpict" is an application specialized to drawing pixel art!
"dotpict" has a community function that allows you to post pixelart drawn with dotpict as well as those drawn with other applications!
We recommend it to anyone like this.
- Like pixelart!
- Want to draw pixelart quickly and easily on a phone!
- Want to show pixelart many users!
- Want to communicate with pixelart creators!
What can you do with dotpict?
◆Features specifically designed to create pixelart!
- You can also create animations!
- You can use most of the features for free, such as mesh pens, borders and previews.
- Autosave your pixelart during creation, so you can create pixelart without worry.
◆Participate in daily themes and events!
- If you are having trouble finding something to draw or an idea, try the daily challenges!
- Event provides a palette of colors that are easy to draw, and templates making it easy!
- You can also create your own events and other people to join in!
◆Browse, communicate and have fun with everyone's pixelart!
- More than 2,000 artworks are posted on dotpict every day!
- You can "like" your favorite pixelart and comment.
- You can follow users you like and meet your favorite pixelart more and more!
◆You can also post your artwork created outside of dotpict!
- About 99% of the artworks poosted have received a response.
Fixed a bug that prevented requests from being sent.
Ratings and Reviews
ADD A FILL TOOL, PLEASE.(FIXED!!)
There is no fill tool. I transferred from a LG Samsung to an iPhone 7 Plus to continue works on dotpict and for several long minutes I still can’t figure out where the heck the fill tool is that was ALWAYS on the app on my Samsung...
Update: ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ 🌈✨Thank you ever so much team!! Seems while I was scrolling through art on there I went back to my canvas and BAM within minutes it was fixed and the whole look of where the tools were were changed and overall I give you my thanks for having open ears and reaching out to the community! ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ I never expected this which is why I rarely write reviews...ʕ •̀ ω •́ ʔ👍Keep it up team you’re doing wonderful work you deserve a cookie and a self pat on the back❣️You earned yourselves a full 5 star review for a welcoming community!
໒( ~ ◔ ᴥ ◔ ~ )७
Best pixel art app by far!
I usually don’t write reviews, but this app is so amazing I felt I had to. The interface is very convenient, and the drawing system, while different from your average drawing app, is actually really easy to use! It also prevents you from swiping accidental lines and lets you draw evenly. The posting feature is pretty nice, and lets you share your artwork with other users of the app. When starting a drawing after picking a size you can choose a starting palette you can adjust to your liking or many preset ones that look very pleasing to the eye.
Probably one of the best things about this app is that the developer actually responds to issues and fixes them, as well as adds new features frequently! The core things I feel this app is missing are the abilities to choose a custom canvas size and have more colors to set. It also really, really needs a messaging system, since most recent art is buried under arrows pointing to a message for someone. Overall, this app is certainly the best I’ve come across, but it’s very hard to get your art actually noticed amidst the chat threads.
Good but some problems
This is the best pixel app I’ve found, but there’s a limited color palette and your drawings don’t transfer from device to device been when using the same account, another problem is the max layers you can have is 5 unless you buy premium, waay to little amount before paying, also when buying premium the app sometimes just refuses to give the rewards to you. Also the app is extremely glitchy on iPad which needs to be worked on, sometimes it will zoom or unzoom for no reason and when hitting the back button it won’t always keep up and you won’t know how much you undid until you draw again, there’s also no way to leave the canvas your working on without reopening the app. Also a smaller problem is it will still draw with your hands even if you have “only draw with apple pencil” in the ipad settings which would be something which is annoying and would be nice to be fixed
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DOT PICTO LIMITED LIABILITY CO.
- 60.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © dotpict
- In-App Purchases
- dotpict Premium $3.99