The Downdetector app offers real-time status and uptime monitoring for hundreds of services, including telecommunication outages (internet, phone and TV service), online banking problems, websites that go down and apps that aren’t working. The service monitors over 6,000 services in 45 countries.
Our outage detection is based on a real-time analysis of user reports from multiple sources, including social media such as Twitter, the Downdetector website and reports filed through this app.
- Track outages with services in your country (45 countries supported)
- Select your favorite services and have them displayed at the top of the list
- File an outage report when a service is down for you
- Check problem reports from other users of the app and the Downdetector website.
- Read and write comments
- View outage maps to check for local outages with telecommunications providers
- View tweets about service problems from other users
- View support contact information for each service, such as phone number, web contact form or e-mail address (if available).
- Advanced analytics for existing Downdetector Dashboard users, including the ability to receive custom push alerts.
- available in Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
Privacy statement - https://downdetector.com/privacy.html
Do not sell my info - https://www.ookla.com/ccpa
Critical bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
One thing erks me
I really do like this app. I use it all the time. But there is one thing that bugs the crap out of me every time I use it. When I go to view / report and issue, the map loads and scrolls to Europe. No matter what country I say I’m in.
Great update NOW wonderful!
I had complained about the app overhaul last week - but now and very satisfied. Since we can now SORT by alphabet and severity of problem, I did the main list in alphabetical order, erased my jumbled Favorites - and entered only s very sorry list in Favorites, since I can nite easily find everything in the Main list. Tried flipping back and forth - resorting - perfect! As for the person who complained about ads - I a run a VPN and have no issues at all. Thanks again to a responsive developer, for a very valuable app.
Lack of localization is an issue
There is no settings that allow you to set your region or location. The map feature is useless and once you zoom into your location it loses its function as a problem heat map. Favorites are not recognized either or kept in any logical order.
As a goof I attempted to set up an account and it felt like a job application, not info for an app. There is no reason for that much of my info.
All this apps info can be found elsewhere so I’m deleting this app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Serinus42 BV
- 23 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Ookla 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.