Animal parents bring their babies to Dr. Panda Daycare and it is your kid’s job to take care of them!
* TOP PICK ON SMARTAPPSFORKIDS.COM! “A creative role-playing game full of cute critters and fun interactivity which is going to be used for hours and hours of creative play by your young ones”
* WIRED “This charming preschooler game promotes role-playing and creativity for young children”
* GIGGLEAPPS “Dr. Panda’s Daycare is a delightful role-playing app for toddlers and those in preschool”
Imagine and play in Dr. Panda Daycare! Dr. Panda Daycare is a virtual play app which stimulates creative thinking.
Animal parents are bringing their babies to Dr. Panda Daycare, and it is your kid’s job to help take care of them! You can play with them, put them to bed or have a birthday party, this game allows for nearly endless possibilities! For kids from 2 to 6 years old.
- Almost endless interactions, as well as role play elements like playing, putting animals to bed, cooking, feeding them, making music and much more
- Educational values: Stimulation of imagination and creativity, feeling of responsibility
- Create your own music in the music room!
- Kids and Parents Friendly: Easy-to-use interface and no reading required
- No third party advertisements or in-app purchases
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids, visit our website www.drpanda.com/about. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/drpandagames).
We've made a couple of changes to fix bugs and improve Dr. Panda Daycare. We hope you continue to enjoy it. If you have any feedback or comments, leave a review or tell us what you think at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dr. Panda daycare is a good game. It’s kinda boring at times but it’s good for toddlers and young children. I think they should add a feature that allows the baby animal’s parents to come back to pick up there children. It could make the game less boring. They should also add more characters and more rooms, like a bathroom. Overall a good game.
Okay...I'm 10 now and I love love love this game, I like talk to my self, I spent five hours just going over and over the same routine, Please Please get it, I let my 3-4 year old play and he knew every control, parents if you see this, the app is super worth it!!!!
I was going through the App Store and all the sudden I saw an app for dr panda train and my child hood came rushing back to me. I remember how u loved doctor panda and forgot about how much I loved this game. I'm 14 now and still think this is the best app in the App Store today. Love this game.
- Dr. Panda Ltd
- 156.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Dr. Panda Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.