Dr. Prius is an app developed to help professional Toyota/Lexus hybrid repair shop or owners to examine the health of the High Voltage battery. It turns your mobile device into a professional diagnostic equipment that usually cost thousand of dollars, it is being trusted by 253+ professional repair shops around the world.
Dr. Prius perform test and provides access to all the relevant battery information to quickly help identify problems with a simple touch on the screen of a smartphone, do not fall victim to bad battery, test the battery and print the certificate to prove the health of the battery system.
Note: This app requires a ELM327 Bluetooth OBD interface to communicate with your hybrid vehicle, most of the cheap clone ELM327 will not work due to inability to switch between ECUs in your vehicle. Please visit http://PriusApp.com/obd.html for more detail or feel free to email us for any adapter compatibility question.
Some useful features:
1. Real-time battery monitor with clever charts and numbers.
2. Life expectancy test with proprietary algorithm to find out battery remaining life.
3. Full battery test to run diagnostic on battery system.
4. Print or share test certificate with customer.
5. Read error codes, reset error codes in a breeze.
6. Disable or enable the reverse beep, seat belt beep, adjust battery fan speed and more.
7. Find nearby reputable hybrid repair shop.
Current supported model:
1. 2020 Prius all lineup except 4WD version
2. 2020 Highlander hybrid
3. 2017-2019 Prius Prime Plug-In
4. 2016-2019 Prius Gen4 One, Two, Two Eco, Three(Lithium) and Four(Lithium)
5. 2012-2015 Prius Plug-In
6. 2009-2015 Prius Gen3
7. 2003-2009 Prius Gen2
8. 1997-2003 Prius Gen1 (partial support)
11. Prius C
12. Camry Hybrid
13. Avalon Hybrid
14. Highlander Hybrid
15. Lexus CT200h
16. Lexus ES300h
17. Lexus HS250h
18. Lexus RX400h
19. Lexus RX450h
20. Lexus GS450h
21. Lexus LS600h
22. Lexus UX250h
23. CHR Hybrid
Any feedback or feature request please reach out to support@PriusApp.com
small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
What’s the point?
I downloaded the app to find out battery health, got the paid version to run the tests and it just crashes. I would like to have a refund. Apple store should pay attention to crap like this.
Developer Response ,
Please email us at support@PriusApp.com and we will help figuring out the issue, most likely OBD2 adapter related.
Prius Reverse Beep
Just got my first Prius and immediately learned how incredibly annoying driving in reverse can be with a constant beep. Not a great way to start any day when you first get in the car. Quick Google search brought me to this app and the creator’s VERY detailed site. Purchased one of the Bluetooth OBD2 tools suggested on Priusapp[dot]com for iPhone (NEXAS NexLink). With a couple minutes of setup I was able to accomplish the goal of getting reverse to beep ONCE. Very grateful for this app and its creator! 2018 Prius Two and iPhone 13 Pro, if that helps anyone looking into this!
Email support response.
I had a question about compatibly and literally within 2 minutes of sending the email I had an answer to my question.
ODB device on order so I haven’t tried the app yet. But so far I’m impressed with the app support.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Big Wheel Tech Inc
- 31.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Pika Tech
- In-App Purchases
- Basic package $13.99
- Shop special $32.99