Dr.Web Mobile Control Center is an easy tool for administrating the anti-virus network based on Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite or Dr.Web AV-Desk. It is designed for installation and operation on mobile devices.
Dr.Web Mobile Control Center connects to Dr.Web Server according to the anti-virus network administrator credentials including via an encrypted protocol.
1. Manage Dr.Web Server repository:
• view the products state in the repository;
• launch repository update from Dr.Web Global Update System.
2. Manage stations on which an update of anti-virus software is failed:
• display failed stations;
• update components on failed stations.
3. Display statistics information on anti-virus network state:
• number of stations registered at Dr.Web Server and their current state (online/offline);
• viral statistics for protected stations.
4. Manage new stations waiting for connection to Dr.Web Server:
• approve access;
• reject stations.
5. Manage anti-virus components installed on anti-virus network stations:
• launch the fast or full scan either for selected stations or for all stations of selected groups;
• setup Dr.Web Scanner reaction on malware detection;
• view and manage files in the Quarantine either for selected stations or for all stations in the selected group.
6. Manage stations and groups:
• view properties;
• view and manage components composition of anti-virus package;
• send custom messages to stations;
• reboot stations under Windows OS;
• add to favorites list for the quick assess.
7. Search for stations and groups in an anti-virus network by different parameters: name, address, ID.
8. View and manage messages on major events in an anti-virus network via the interactive Push notifications:
• display all notifications at Dr.Web Server;
• set reactions on notification events;
• search notification by specified filter parameters;
• delete notifications;
• exclude notifications from automatic deletion.
Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite home page: http://products.drweb.com/enterprise_security_suite/control_center
Dr.Web AV-Desk home page: http://av-desk.com/
Fixed an error that occurred when connecting to a server over HTTPS .
Enhanced information about an error that occurs when connecting to a server.
Added an option to enter IPv6 manually .
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
كيف اشغله يطلب موقع او عنوان والله ماعرف قصته بس الي يعرف له يفيدنا 😢😢
I can not log in plz help me
What is the url for this app anyway
Developer Response ,
Hello! This product is designed for administrators of Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite and Dr.Web AV-desk. You must have already configured server ES or AV-Desk.
- Doctor Web, Ltd.
- 7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2003 - 2019 Doctor Web
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.