Drag is an all-in-one workspace for Gmail™ and G-Suite™. Stop switching between tools. Run your entire workflow from your inbox.
Drag is building the World's best all-in-one workspace in Gmail, for G Suite customers.
- Featured in FastCompany, Inc. magazine, Mashable, Life Hacker and many others
- Techstars Backed Company
- Approved by Google security audit
Install Drag's Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/drag-organize-and-share-y/kadokpknocdadnipihnphaaabanedjnb/
Watch our demo: https://www.dragapp.com/watch-demo/
Browse Help Center: https://help.dragapp.com/en/
Speak to a Customer Champion: https://www.dragapp.com/demo/
1. Shared inbox
Finally, a Shared Inbox built into the place you spend your day.
- Shared inbox for Gmail
- Share group emails like support@ or info@
- Organize incoming emails in visual boards
- Assign emails and know who is doing what
- Collaborate in shared drafts, internal chat and notes
- Automate your workflows with rules
- Report on your team’s activity
2. Kanban boards
Use boards to create all types of workflows, inside Gmail.
- Kanban boards for Gmail
- Create unlimited kanban boards and organize emails in them
- Use boards to create all types of workflows, inside Gmail
3. Internal team chat
Collaborate with team members within the context of a specific task.
- Gmail chat
- Share emails and have internal chats with your team
- Collaborate with team members within the context of a specific task
4. Shared labels
Organize, prioritize and manage emails and tasks using shared labels.
- Shared labels for Gmail
- Sync. conversations in real-time across all devices (e.g., mobile, desktop)
5. Shared drafts
Get help or approvals for drafts before sending emails.
- Shared drafts for Gmail
- Share drafts with your team
- Get help or approvals for drafts before sending emails
- Smart collision detection to avoid duplicate work
Set up your boards with the best view for the way that best suits your team.
- Different views for Gmail
- List and kanban views
- Set up your boards with the best view for the way that best suits your team
Emails and tasks go hand-in-hand. Manage Tasks and collaborate with your team inside Gmail.
- Task management in Gmail
- Emails and tasks go hand-in-hand
- Manage Tasks and collaborate with your team inside Gmail
- Combine tasks and emails
- Email notes in Gmail
- Add different formats such as H1, H2, H3, links and more
- Collaborate with your team and resolve things faster
Emails come with things to do. Now you can add a checklist of to-dos and check them off when complete.
- Checklists for Gmail
- Breakdown work that needs to be done on email
- Prioritize tasks inside an email
10. Due dates
Plan and track your time better with visual due dates for Email and tasks.
- Due dates in Gmail
- Sync. with Google Calendar
- Plan and track your time better with visual due dates for Email and tasks
11. Workflow automation
Create rules to automate your workflows. It helps your team focus on the things that matter the most.
- Workflow automation for Gmail
- Automate teamwork.
- Create rules to automate your workflows
- Automate repetitive tasks such as tagging, setting due dates, archiving
12. Team reports
Reports at your fingertips. Reporting gives you clear insights into team performance, and identifies where to improve.
- Team reports in Gmail
- View how many new emails
- View email replies
- Manage actions inside Gmail such as archiving
13. Email templates
Personalized email templates, in Gmail. Send emails in scale with a personal touch.
- Make email writing easy and fast
- Share email templates with your team
- Send personalized emails with custom fields
14. Email tracking
- Email tracking for Gmail
- Know if, when, and how often the receiver views your emails in real-time.
- Know when people open your emails to provide insights for your team.
15. Email sequences
Scheduling email follow-ups do all the hard work of getting answers and closing things off.
- Email sequences for Gmail
- Set automatic follow-ups
Add reply all and forward emails. Improve error handling.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app (on desktop)
Drag is just great and we use it for work emails everyday. The mobile app however is far from good. Been missing major features and on top of them the ability to view/open/download/send attachments...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DRAGAPP.COM LIMITED
- 42.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Drag
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.