Drakenlords is a sword and sorcery card game with RPG and TCG elements. Packed with single player PvE adventures, multiplayer PvP matches, and dragons!
Battle for power and cards as an epic hero in a fantasy world of dragon battles, alchemy and magic card battles. This fast card game brings back the magic and strategy of classic RPG and TCG card games. Unleash powerful cards with dragons, magic and battle alchemy!
● Battle players from around the world gathering in this free fantasy TCG / RPG game.
● RPG elements: unlock new skills for your heroes, upgrade them, and choose which abilities to use in battle: magic powers, combat skills, alchemy, dragon magic and more.
● 400 unique cards with classic fantasy card game illustrations of legendary Elves, Orcs, Dragons and magic spells.
● Epic boss fights in single player, sword and sorcery adventure card battles. Defeat a Battle Alchemist, a Zombie Dragon, a Magic Phoenix and more.
● Balanced TCG card battles in PvP game modes: Sealed Deck Arena and Ranked.
● Perfected for mobile: light, with offline practice mode, and fast card battle games in a free TCG / RPG card game.
If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this game. The same company also made Warhammer: Legions which uses the same format. Two good card games: one is fantasy and one is Sci-fi. Really good strategy involved and the games are usually no more than 5-10 minutes which is perfect for a mobile platform. Drakenlords does have a feature that absolutely love which is that your warlords level up and you choose which skills to use. It means even the same warlord can have different play styles.
The only negative I have so far is that the campaign is really short. Leveling up your warlord can take a while and after you beat the campaign you lose a major source of Exp.
Second Edit: Problem Resurfaces Edit: Problem Solved. Old: Potential, and then...
Though the error was resolved initially, it has resurfaced once again. The issue seems only to lie with a specific warlord: the Watcher, which has once again vanished from my account.
I was able to make contact with support, and they fixed my issue swiftly and painlessly. They were very eager to help, and very kind also. It heartens me to see that this game is still cared for. If you like card games, roleplaying games and a bit of a challenge then give this game a go. The cozy fantasy ascetic and the measured pace are just the thing to enjoy alongside a nice evening cup of tea or your morning coffee.
I was having a good old time with this game up until an issue with unlocking a playable warlord left me 100 gems down, no warlord and no way to challenge it again. I looked for help, only to find the forums practically abandoned. It isn’t hard to find an opponent in multiplayer, but I fear this little game with its classic fantasy ascetic and chill gameplay is fading away. I hope my issue can be resolved, and I hope the devs don’t give up on this game if they haven't already, as it has brought me much joy. The music is nice and memorable, and the ability to develop your warlord is quite compelling. It has an overall cozy feeling and is a good counterpart to the fast-paced combat of their other game, Horus Heresy: Legions.
Promising D&D type CCG
Drakenlords is a straightforward card battle game with simple yet familiar mechanics. The card art is amazing! Demons minions, undead zombies goblins and vampires this game’s got you covered. It’s free to play but you can get gems by watching a short advertisement if you like.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Everguild Ltd.
- 212.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Everguild Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Introductory offer $9.99
- 15 booster packs $19.99
- 3 Army Booster Packs $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.